Anyone have plans for Guga's little flamethrower?

JaimeZX

Formerly of :Sep 2001: fame - Also: Sprout Crew
Nov 7, 2005
Back in VA
I know one of his fans sent it it; must be simple to put together if you already have a weed burner.

Anyone? :)

Attachments

• 2020-12-06_GugasFlamethrower.png
    2020-12-06_GugasFlamethrower.png
    649.3 KB · Views: 18
Reactions: Cicada

amalgamas

OT Supporter
Jan 7, 2007
Somewhere, AZ
He basically took the nozzle from a de-icer and attached it to piece of copper tubing and a 90 degree elbow with a valve. Shouldn't be too hard to cobble together. :o

Here, this should get you started:

TS
TS
JaimeZX

JaimeZX

Nov 7, 2005
Back in VA
He basically took the nozzle from a de-icer and attached it to piece of copper tubing and a 90 degree elbow with a valve. Shouldn't be too hard to cobble together. :o
Yeah, I mean it looks quite simple, I was just hoping somebody had actually identified the pieces for a Home Depot trip. :dunno:

TS
TS
JaimeZX

JaimeZX

Nov 7, 2005
Back in VA
Really? I'm working old-to-new. The next one I have to watch is from May 2019. So far all of his recipes I've replicated have been GREAT.
* We koji rice age our steaks all the time
* Salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Mantra.
* Oxtail stew was OFF THE HOOK
* I literally have a bunch of butter on the counter right now to 60-day butter-dry-age a ribeye roast; will start that today
* Currently have two torches but not fully satisfied with either one.
* Can't wait to get back to the US so I can order some picanha. And get any prime beef. Only Choice here. Actually, I even saw Select the other day. šŸ˜¬

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright Ā© 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman