Anyone here actually use and believe in Astrology?

Grom

Jun 7, 2021
Philadelphia
What's with that shit? I feel judged.

Can you really make a connection between someones sign and their Taco Bell order? :dunno:

ballzofsteel83

OT Supporter
Dec 16, 2003
OC, CA
gx94q28xwnf91.png

ghost.prawn

OT Supporter
May 11, 2006
people who believe in astrology have zero concept of the size of the galaxy, let alone the solar system
if they did, they might understand how truly insane it is to think the position of a planet effects their personality upon being born
all religions are absurd, but astrology is somehow worse since it projects this image of being a pseudo science

Reactions: Mazy D.
TS
TS
Grom

Grom

Jun 7, 2021
Philadelphia
people who believe in astrology have zero concept of the size of the galaxy, let alone the solar system
if they did, they might understand how truly insane it is to think the position of a planet effects their personality upon being born
all religions are absurd, but astrology is somehow worse since it projects this image of being a pseudo science

I feel like every animal/ living thing should have a sign as well then? Is it the human gift of agency and choice that were awarded with these badges?

ghost.prawn

OT Supporter
May 11, 2006
I feel like every animal/ living thing should have a sign as well then? Is it the human gift of agency and choice that were awarded with these badges?
it's simply a remnant from a grift that's been going on since about 3000 BC

Reactions: Mazy D.

MarylandTerps

Sep 9, 2011
St. Petersburg (not Russia)
All religions are to some extent but astrology especially is the definition of a self fulfilling prophecy. What I like to do when people believe that shit is pretend I'm with them, read them the horoscope for a sign that isn't theirs, and watch them immediately eat it up thinking it is theirs. Cause, ya know, self fulfilling prophecy and all

TS
TS
Grom

Grom

Jun 7, 2021
Philadelphia
Astrology is full on mental illness, I consider it a huge red flag for dating when a girl is interested in it.

It's absolutely at it's worse when people use it to explain their fucked up actions. Cheated on your husband? Well I see that you're a moon rising Cancer so that's pretty on brand.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Msds