Anyone here actually use and believe in Astrology?

Mr.Fusion

feast upon my magnificence
Mar 20, 2000
Austin,Texas
It's absolutely at it's worse when people use it to explain their fucked up actions. Cheated on your husband? Well I see that you're a moon rising Cancer so that's pretty on brand.
fu5ts5k126d51.jpg

Tesla Death Ray

Open your mouth, I'm gonna put something nice into
OT Supporter
Oct 11, 2006
Your Best Nightmare
every few years i'll find out about someone somewhat credible believing in astrology (last time it was Carl Jung) i'll look into it again for about 5 seconds and it's just so fucking stupid i don't want to waste any time on it. all this new age supernatural stuff was really popular in the 1800s and a lot of the stuff that i had assumed was "ancient knowledge" was just a bunch of made up bullshit from that time period when they were running heavy grifts on bored rich people.

Boomchrono

Dooda la dooda la doodaley doo
OT Supporter
Jul 6, 2021
I'm under the firm belief that we don't understand light well enough.

Or how distances work in space. We know a thing or two sure. But I still feel like there's something we're all missing, and when we find it, it'll all be much easier to understand.

Sure is fun seeing what the James Webb shows us.

Astrology? There was an NES game called Air Fortress. Fun as fuck. Never beat it, long long long game. It was hard too. I remember I beat it once and it made you do the whole game over again - ghouls and ghost or something did the same thing.

Jonny Chimpo

Dec 20, 2003
Hell
I'm under the firm belief that we don't understand light well enough.

Or how distances work in space. We know a thing or two sure. But I still feel like there's something we're all missing, and when we find it, it'll all be much easier to understand.

Sure is fun seeing what the James Webb shows us.

Astrology? There was an NES game called Air Fortress. Fun as fuck. Never beat it, long long long game. It was hard too. I remember I beat it once and it made you do the whole game over again - ghouls and ghost or something did the same thing.
The only thing you’re missing is a chromosome.

• Haha
Reactions: Twinsen
TS
TS
Grom

Grom

Jun 7, 2021
Philadelphia
every few years i'll find out about someone somewhat credible believing in astrology (last time it was Carl Jung) i'll look into it again for about 5 seconds and it's just so fucking stupid i don't want to waste any time on it. all this new age supernatural stuff was really popular in the 1800s and a lot of the stuff that i had assumed was "ancient knowledge" was just a bunch of made up bullshit from that time period when they were running heavy grifts on bored rich people.

Is it really supernatural? Positioning, alignment, timing, etc...seems somewhat plausible to be honest...

DasVWBabe

OT's Diamond and Gemstone Tutorial Creator
OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2002
Frisconia
I’m a Libra Wood Rabbit or some shit. I don’t know what any of that means but my dad sometimes meanders off into Astrology or the Chinese zodiac nonsense. 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wet0529