Anyone here have a OneWheel?

TS
TS
Phx Cobra

Phx Cobra

Jul 18, 2006
AZ
Don't have one - have ridden my friends OW a bunch and it's fun as fuck. Get one.
Still never ridden one, there is this kid in my neighborhood that rides his around but he's probably 12 and it would be weird to ask him if I can ride it.

nofriends

OT Supporter
Feb 22, 2005
CO
I prefer electric skateboards. I have an onroad one that i've put 200 miles on since Covid started. Going to get a more offroad capable one for the spring.

TS
TS
Phx Cobra

Phx Cobra

Jul 18, 2006
AZ
I prefer electric skateboards. I have an onroad one that i've put 200 miles on since Covid started. Going to get a more offroad capable one for the spring.

Skateboards and me have a bad history...

• Haha
Reactions: mistergin

Chuck Finley

Florida Man | Infamous ROFL Spammer
Super Moderator
May 1, 2002
St Pete, FL
Still never ridden one, there is this kid in my neighborhood that rides his around but he's probably 12 and it would be weird to ask him if I can ride it.
It feels exactly like snowboarding to me. If you've done that before, it will come naturally.

Reactions: ERock
TS
TS
Phx Cobra

Phx Cobra

Jul 18, 2006
AZ
Nah. Collar bone seems to be the popular bone to break on those.
I have had so many gnarly mountain bike and motorcycle crashes and my shoulders are already a mess requiring PT frequently, but my collarbones are still intact, my wrists on the other hand are wrecked. After a while you learn to fall a bit better.

XO

I'll bee your honey
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2001
Not*Cal
Skateboards and me have a bad history...

Probably didn't see me posting but a neighbor bought a board that hit like 40mph.

SCARY AS FUCK

I have a scooter that hits 18mph and you can already tell that it's deadly.

I can hit 40 on my bike and every second I feel like it's the last

TS
TS
Phx Cobra

Phx Cobra

Jul 18, 2006
AZ
Probably didn't see me posting but a neighbor bought a board that hit like 40mph.

SCARY AS FUCK

I have a scooter that hits 18mph and you can already tell that it's deadly.

I can hit 40 on my bike and every second I feel like it's the last
I have been 48mph on my road bike before going downhill and it is sketchy as all fuck.

melroy

wonderin how many people ITT have been meditating
Apr 1, 2018
I try not to make fun of people (out side of for pol reasons) IRL and not participate when my friends do but one wheel riders :rofl:

the most goober thing in the world. I mean do what you want, live your life. Someone doing something goober and not caring is in fact cool but lmao

what a goober

• Support
Reactions: Wolf

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman