CAR Anyone here ordering a Rivian?

hootpie

OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2003
Northern California
I put a deposit down on the R1S a while ago, but am holding out for the long range variant. Curious if anyone is ordering an R1T or R1S.

R1T reviews are starting to come out and everyone seems to be pretty blown away by them.

michael

Florida Man, Esq.
Dec 21, 2001
The ether
how do i not order one?

b22e0ee125617355320f045e68bdb73a.png

TS
TS
hootpie

hootpie

OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2003
Northern California
how much bigger/more expensive is the larger battery gonna be?
$10K iirc. Wife's Model 3 has ~311 miles of range which has worked out well for us, but I plan to drive this up to the mountains during the winter in addition to road trips (driving 75mph+), so the bigger pack is a must-have for me.

Reactions: anomaly
TS
TS
hootpie

hootpie

OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2003
Northern California
I really like the darker wood trim of the green interior, but I was worried about like...having a green interior. Some of these review videos show the green interior and it actually looks really good. Might need to update my spec from the black interior to that one.

Reactions: Bloke

michael

Florida Man, Esq.
Dec 21, 2001
The ether
$10K iirc. Wife's Model 3 has ~311 miles of range which has worked out well for us, but I plan to drive this up to the mountains during the winter in addition to road trips (driving 75mph+), so the bigger pack is a must-have for me.
ive had a model 3 performance and a model s performance; i'm used to [somewhat] limited range. i dont drive very far. it just seems like a neat vehicle.

will buy and sell within 20 minutes, so it doesn't really matter

michael

Florida Man, Esq.
Dec 21, 2001
The ether
I really like the darker wood trim of the green interior, but I was worried about like...having a green interior. Some of these review videos show the green interior and it actually looks really good. Might need to update my spec from the black interior to that one.
yeah i almost clicked it......maybe if this actually happens, i'll switch. seems like 'odd' color combos, on these types of vehicles, are no big deal. the consumer isn't looking for 'typical'.

Reactions: JohnnyBeagle

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
digimarkactanza