Thank you for the alpha
Feb 2, 2004
I've seen a handful driving around my neighborhood as of late
I'm guessing ppl are starting to get theirs delivered

silver60

OT Supporter
May 4, 2010
Dallas Tx
I like the wood in the green interior, but those avocado colored seats are a tough pill to swallow :hs:
same.....love the walnut, and I'll be sitting on the leather staring at the wood so seems like it will work

The pics are the black interior, not sure if you were able to tell, I don't love the wood on the black interior, I don't like it the wood on the white interior either, but LOVE the wood on the green interior.

Reactions: hootpie

silver60

OT Supporter
May 4, 2010
Dallas Tx
People on reddit are getting them in 6 months

The poster here plus one or two guys in the comments for example:

something is obviously a miss / unique about a few customer situations (I have no idea what) but it's not widespread for them to do that as if it was, it would cause quite an uproar with the whiny preorder holders who've been waiting 3 years and counting.

If it's real, that's cool, I will be slightly in that boat as I'm non LE order (ordered 4/1/21) so I'm at 13 months and my window is July - September this year so I'll still get my non-LE truck prior to some LE pre-orders like the folks with Ocean Coast interior.

silver60

OT Supporter
May 4, 2010
Dallas Tx
For the S? I thought they got pushed back

They are delivering from what I keep seeing, but, I think they're still in the very early stages of ramping up R1S builds, the employees did not get discounts on R1S versus they did get discounted pricing for the R1T so I think there are way less employee orders for R1S and that means there's going to be a shorter build time to get through all the employees before they start delivering to customers and from what I can gather they have delivered to some non-employees already.

JohnnyBeagle

Calcutta Viper
OT Supporter
Oct 18, 2004
Digital Nomad
something is obviously a miss / unique about a few customer situations (I have no idea what) but it's not widespread for them to do that as if it was, it would cause quite an uproar with the whiny preorder holders who've been waiting 3 years and counting.

If it's real, that's cool, I will be slightly in that boat as I'm non LE order (ordered 4/1/21) so I'm at 13 months and my window is July - September this year so I'll still get my non-LE truck prior to some LE pre-orders like the folks with Ocean Coast interior.
yeah we'll see

I have a variety of shit ordered and coming so I'm not stressed about it if I don't get it soon, but an easy build was the ticket to two fast Bronco deliveries for me so its always fun to try

silver60

OT Supporter
May 4, 2010
Dallas Tx
yeah we'll see

I have a variety of shit ordered and coming so I'm not stressed about it if I don't get it soon, but an easy build was the ticket to two fast Bronco deliveries for me so its always fun to try

my friend ordered a hardtop bronco....something went wrong, he was told after waiting 6-9 months that they'd have to start over, his dad knows the VP, he got his truck the next week..............funny when you know people in the right places, things happen LOL

silver60

OT Supporter
May 4, 2010
Dallas Tx
I think whats happening is people who preordered but have no ways of financing a $70k+ vehicle are backing out and that inventory is getting sold to exact matches

I did just talk to someone that ordered Sept 2021 so that's 8 months or so, but I also have a friend who ordered day one in 2019 and his truck gets delivered Tuesday, gotta be geographic location as primary reason for delivery anomolies.

TS
TS
hootpie

hootpie

OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2003
Northern California
I haven't received anything even resembling an estimate of when I can take delivery. I already had their preferred spec of interior color, so you'd think it would be sooner than later but who knows.

fuqxyu

Thank you for the alpha
Feb 2, 2004
I haven't received anything even resembling an estimate of when I can take delivery. I already had their preferred spec of interior color, so you'd think it would be sooner than later but who knows.
perhaps you need to head to the showroom and take a sales advisor to the back

silver60

OT Supporter
May 4, 2010
Dallas Tx
I think whats happening is people who preordered but have no ways of financing a $70k+ vehicle are backing out and that inventory is getting sold to exact matches

Ahh I got more info, that guy placed order 9/21, original deliver window was Oct - Dec 2022, but they reached out WAY early b/c they had a truck available already going to where he lives (assuming that buyer cancelled) so he moved WAY up all he had to do was sign the paperwork, so that actually explains the anomaly as I know they're shipping cars to destinations and if they do not pass inspection they make repairs at the service center....and I think there's also the opportunity for them to ship before the paperwork is 100% final, since my friend in Dallas signed his paperwork and before he sent the wire they said it was already in transit so that makes 2 ways this could happen.

Reactions: JohnnyBeagle

JohnnyBeagle

Calcutta Viper
OT Supporter
Oct 18, 2004
Digital Nomad
Ahh I got more info, that guy placed order 9/21, original deliver window was Oct - Dec 2022, but they reached out WAY early b/c they had a truck available already going to where he lives (assuming that buyer cancelled) so he moved WAY up all he had to do was sign the paperwork, so that actually explains the anomaly as I know they're shipping cars to destinations and if they do not pass inspection they make repairs at the service center....and I think there's also the opportunity for them to ship before the paperwork is 100% final, since my friend in Dallas signed his paperwork and before he sent the wire they said it was already in transit so that makes 2 ways this could happen.
Nice

I think the free exterior color and free interior color combo with the free wheels will be the most popular amongst the poors placing wishful reservations so that's my build. If I get it soon, great. If not, oh well.

I should place a second order from my wife's address in Chicago and a third from my parent's place in the NYC suburbs to maximize my location gambling

• Haha
Reactions: silver60

Ry-Ballz

This sucks, change the channel
Jan 10, 2001
Mexico
Has anyone seen one of these trucks...in the wild...not in a presser's hands?

There are quite a few running around here these days.

I went to a preorder event in March and got to drive one, and spend a lot of time with one.

Absolutely badass vehicles.

Reactions: I<3URANUS

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mohamedali2022