CAR Anyone here ordering a Rivian?

silver60

OT Supporter
May 4, 2010
Dallas Tx
So are the people in this thread that bought these trucks just financing for 96 months and dropping $1,500/mo on a car payment?

Traded in truck bought under my business (the bonus depreciation will save me about $20k in taxes plus the ev tax credit of another $7500, so I'm getting $27,500 off the truck, financing the rest b/c I don't really care rate was crap, still don't care, the car payment is 1/60th of what my wife and I make a month, really doesn't matter.

Reactions: VipZ28

silver60

OT Supporter
May 4, 2010
Dallas Tx
531fcbe22bf0a0cdfa8cb15cbdf5dc02.jpg

Cross bars got delivered and installed the 1up bike rack

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slimmy

Yep.
Mar 14, 2000
Ft. Lauderdale
wtf didnt you just recently pre-order after the price hike?
still waiting for 1 year now on my R1S, heard zilch
May, and I was Explore package, and Dual Motor too, so it's not coming anytime soon. :rofl:

Kinda scared to drive it, not entirely sure I can still talk myself into one at the current pricing. I'm kinda psyched for the Blazer EV next summer, should be pretty early on that list, and the price doesn't sting as bad. :o

Reactions: Hisma

Hisma

OT Supporter
Apr 2, 2006
Reno, NV
May, and I was Explore package, and Dual Motor too, so it's not coming anytime soon. :rofl:

Kinda scared to drive it, not entirely sure I can still talk myself into one at the current pricing. I'm kinda psyched for the Blazer EV next summer, should be pretty early on that list, and the price doesn't sting as bad. :o
hold your reservation and you can consider reselling it if there's still a strong market for them. Nothing to lose man

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mohamedali2022