CAR Anyone here ordering a Rivian?

Phil NJ

OT Supporter
Jun 15, 2003
Jersey Shore
I want one but it would be pretty financially irresponsible for me to buy one right now.

Sucks cause I could probably afford it too. Having priorities suck.

Phil NJ

OT Supporter
Jun 15, 2003
Jersey Shore
For me, buying any new car is a waste of money , putting your cash into a depreciating asset is ridiculous, lease new cars only.

the fact that rivian isnt' leasing for me doens't work, i'm picking up the ford f150 lightning , they're leasing from day 1.

Any car company that isnt' leasing is just saying that they dont have confidence in their future values

all of you tesla boys in here, stating that they're still holding their value, and the leaf's and the bolts, yes they are, AND all of those companies LEASE their cars.

Anyone who buys any new car is a fool.

Lease what depreciates
Buy what appreciates
Which is why I keep driving around my POS Lexus es350 that has rod knock and a cracked converter.

whatever

OT Supporter
Feb 18, 2004
For me, buying any new car is a waste of money , putting your cash into a depreciating asset is ridiculous, lease new cars only.

the fact that rivian isnt' leasing for me doens't work, i'm picking up the ford f150 lightning , they're leasing from day 1.

Any car company that isnt' leasing is just saying that they dont have confidence in their future values

all of you tesla boys in here, stating that they're still holding their value, and the leaf's and the bolts, yes they are, AND all of those companies LEASE their cars.

Lease what depreciates
Buy what appreciates

:bowrofl: I drive 20k miles a year without even trying. tell me all about this leasing thing

Menger

OT Supporter
Nov 23, 2011

Lease what depreciates
Buy what appreciates
What are they teaching people in Usuckistan these days

• Haha
Reactions: whatever

Menger

OT Supporter
Nov 23, 2011
anyone got a map of the Rivian fast charging out there in the real world right now

fuqxyu

Thank you for the alpha
Feb 2, 2004

Lease what depreciates
Buy what appreciates
what a stupid fucking retarded take

Jon91SE

These hoes ain’t loyal
OT Supporter
Mar 31, 2004
FL
Not the dildo locator

He wants charging stations for fucks sake

about:blank

Apr 5, 2001

Lease what depreciates
Buy what appreciates
That's interesting. What do you drive now?

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jexic84026