CAR Anyone here ordering a Rivian?

I<3URANUS

I can ride my bike with no handlebars.
OT Supporter
Sep 17, 2002
Dallas, TX
nah, auto cant account for the sun beating on a side of your face for 4 hours but the car is where it should be

have to manually adjust to not be annoyed by that shit enough to just not bother with it. it annoys me in every car that has it and im sure ill hate it in whatever new car i end up with
Uhh that's what autopilot is for.

I<3URANUS

OT Supporter
Sep 17, 2002
Dallas, TX
Well yeah, I like MKBHD but come on he doesn't know shit about cars.

And that motor trend series was just a barely disguised rivian commercial
Same. I get that these cars are huge advancements in tech but come on. I'll take a good ole boy's truck review over someone that reviews computers. :o

No disrespect at them.

JohnnyBeagle

Calcutta Viper
OT Supporter
Oct 18, 2004
Digital Nomad
I find it amusing they they are going demo cars to tech reviewers and TFL crew is big mad they haven't gotten one.
TFL also got left out of Bronco reviews because they leaked stuff before the launch. So they bought one at MSRP and talk shit about it :rofl:

I don't really like TFL's presenters but they generally hit on topics that are interesting for each vehicle they're reviewing or focusing on

Reactions: I<3URANUS

whatever

OT Supporter
Feb 18, 2004
fuck yea. 56 whole units delivered. before they stopped production to work on amazon vans

I<3URANUS

OT Supporter
Sep 17, 2002
Dallas, TX
fuck yea. 56 whole units delivered. before they stopped production to work on amazon vans

:rofl:

Bezos coming for that van money.

herpes

OT Supporter
Jun 4, 2005
dfw

Trying to get those rich rebuilds only vans dollars

• Haha
Reactions: whatever

AndyP

OT Supporter
Jun 17, 2004

God damn. What are the expected delivery dates these days?

Ffej207

University of South Florida... in West Central Flo
Dec 29, 2000
Charleston, SC
People talk shit on Elon but where are all the competitors - in like every segment he touches. I think he's kinda shitty as a person, but SpaceX and Tesla are just taking all their competitors to the wood shed.

Reactions: whatever

whatever

OT Supporter
Feb 18, 2004
People talk shit on Elon but where are all the competitors - in like every segment he touches. I think he's kinda shitty as a person, but SpaceX and Tesla are just taking all their competitors to the wood shed.

steve jobs was an asshole too. got shit done.

Reactions: Ffej207

Jon91SE

These hoes ain’t loyal
OT Supporter
Mar 31, 2004
FL
cover2.jpg

JohnnyBeagle

Calcutta Viper
OT Supporter
Oct 18, 2004
Digital Nomad

Bezos wants his vans
Bezos gets his vans

borazhasleftthebuilding

half black lives matter, too
OT Supporter
Feb 11, 2005
in da forest
TFL also got left out of Bronco reviews because they leaked stuff before the launch. So they bought one at MSRP and talk shit about it :rofl:

I don't really like TFL's presenters but they generally hit on topics that are interesting for each vehicle they're reviewing or focusing on
I only member them bitching aboot the roof noises

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jexic84026