Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by Neo95gt, May 24, 2005.
Yeah it's pretty good stuff, depending on your goals.
Get bigger, better pumps at the gym, maybe make my veins pop alittle
Is this stuff pretty much a Cee/no2 combo?
Good product but not CEE or a NO2 product.
It is more a ATP increasing product. Good for strength and endurance.
looks like creatine ultra with a few extras
Should I just go with some Bulk Nutrition cee?
No, but it is a creatine product....
except (according to PA) you can't have "a triple creatine molecule attached to orotic acid"
I decided to order some omega thunder cee instead anyways
the company's name made me
I never said that it was not a creatine product but it is more than that.
here is a quote from J-Rod, owner of MAN:
Also about the tricreatine orotate there is a patent on it and here is more info:
1) Thunder is FAR more than just CEE.
2) Good, cost-effective choice
thanks i read a lot of good reviews on it. figured ill give it a shot.
btw, do you post on bodybuilders.com? i saw mad suppliment logs by someone named pt
I've been a product tester for over a year straight. Those forums are about 90% trolls and company reps, but there are several good bro's on there focused on bodybuilding naturally, with some amazing results.
OT F & N has a supplement review thread as well:
your reviews are awsome
how do you feel about the omega thunder compared to just regular bulk nutrition cee?
For the average person, I'd pick up some Bulk CEE. Then, if you want to enhance those results for whatever reason, pick up some Omega Thunder for preworkout. They are both dirt cheap, but neither are absolutely necessary.
Here are a few cost effective supplements I would consider stacking with Thunder / CEE while bulking. They are listed in the order I would add them:
- BCAA's / Leucine (pre / during workout.... optimal dosage unknown)
- TMG / Betaine HCL (1-3g preworkout...always with ALOT of water
- 100% Pure Glycerine (10-50ml preworkout... always with ALOT of water)
- Carnosine (increase dosage gradually...optimal dosage unknown and may depend on bodyweight / muscle mass)
- More bulk CEE (who knows, maybe even better results ....optimal dosage unknown
- Taurine (very underrated sup) 1-6g pre / during workout (optimal dosage unknown)
- Arginine / Ornithine stack (increase dosage gradually, optimal dosage unknown)
- Ribose (this would be even higher, but the price has been slowly coming down, optimal dosage unknown)
- NAD / NADH preworkout (LG Powertrain is the cheapest I found)
- ALA preworkout (optimal dosage unknown)
- ZMA preworkout (optimal dosage unknown)
- NAC pre / postworkout (this would be higher on the list, but some people don't care much about enhanced recovery, optimal dosage unknown)
- AAKG 4-6g (this would be higher on the list, but it should be stacked with ornithine for best results IMO)
- GTF Chromium (optimal dosage unknown)
- Sodium / Potassium
yea i might just take bulk cee too. I think after reading that list my head is gonna explode, if you had to pick 1 or 2 to maximize gains what would it be?
i was gonna order xtend too......but im seriously broke
- Bulk CEE (1kilo $35)
- Bulk Leucine pre and during workout with carbs
- Glycerine around 1 hour preworkout with lots of water
Assuming routine, protein, and calorie intake are already solid
ok cool thanks. +2 broly points for you