Anyone just casually get fucked in the ass and have it not ruin their sphincter

Sam Gamgee

Every tool is weapon if you hold it right.
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2001
Western MA
You know. Just working in the tool shed, working with some hard wood... and then your neighbor suddenly slams his rock hard cock into your ass bareback until he explodes inside you and coats your guts with his spunk.
Can you ever get that sphincter muscle back in shape or does it just remain a gaping, bloody, cum-soaked mess?
Asking for @Mikel

SBrooks1

@ComicConScott
OT Supporter
Nov 28, 2002
Virginia
200.gif

Tommy

Long Member Standing
Apr 12, 2001
NYC
My guess is you then wear large diameter butt plugs until the muscle recuperates and then switch to smaller diameter ones daily until it can hold the poo in on it's own accord.

TS
TS
Sam Gamgee

Sam Gamgee

Every tool is weapon if you hold it right.
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2001
Western MA
My guess is you then wear large diameter butt plugs until the muscle recuperates and then switch to smaller diameter ones daily until it can hold the poo in on it's own accord.
Solid advice. Maybe I can make some in my woodshop

melroy

wonderin how many people ITT have been meditating
Apr 1, 2018
While we’re on a man’s man thread there is nothing less attractive than a tap on grindr

Nothing

Not even the rampant racism and body shaming that’s on it to begin with.

Smdh subpar app.

Reactions: Ray Wonder

DizzyEdge

Vax me Trudaddy
OT Supporter
Dec 16, 2007
Calgary, AB
Wouldn't it recuperate fully stretched though? Sounds like a bad plan.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan