GAME Anyone know if the new Mortal Kombat will have online play as well ??

dimmy32

Oct 6, 2010
I cant seem to find any info on this.
I have a PS3, and would think playing this online with friends would be fun ! :naughty:

OneTwo

me>you
OT Supporter
Aug 22, 2004
let me google that for you

"Mortal Kombat introduces a number of game modes as well as an online experience. Up to 4 players can battle "tag-team"- 2 players can team up in the new "Co-op Arcade Mode" or compete against another team online."

TS
TS

dimmy32

Oct 6, 2010
hmmm google eh ?

still, does this mean I can , for example, call up my brother in law and say "let's fight against each other online ?"
or do we have to be in a tag-team to do that ?

hellodon

Oct 26, 2006
I'm sure you can invite your friend (or brother) to a match and play against them online using their username. This is 2011....can't believe this is even a question.

Oh wait...nevermind....
1dfe26fbef393abf256feb2519a17c7f.jpg

assclown

Mar 11, 2003
NYC
Not sure what's worse, the question or the replies. :ugh:

EDIT: Actually, the replies are much worse because not everyone knows everything about every game.

Derek173

Analyst and Therapist
Apr 23, 2001
Chicago
Not sure what's worse, the question or the replies. :ugh:

EDIT: Actually, the replies are much worse because not everyone knows everything about every game.

The question is much worse. because.........

1. The time he spent typing his post he could have googled.

2. What fighting game in the year 2011 isn't going to have online play?

3. STUPID FUCKING CANADIAN

Zulu

Mar 15, 2004
Chicago
Is online play but you cant do fatalities online because if you are playing a little kid he might have his mom next to him but probably not next to him probably just delivering him a grilled cheese sandwich or something and having a quick glance at the screen and the last thing they need to see is Scorpios head chopping off all over the place so thats why you cand do fatalalities online but regular online play is there minus the bloods.

TS
TS

dimmy32

Oct 6, 2010
what ? I hope youre kidding !
No online fatalities ? No online blood ?

what kind of crazy world is this ??

Matren

Don't worry about me, jerkoff.
Oct 4, 2001
New Albany, IN
Really dude? You are asking if a game, especially a FIGHTING GAME, is going to have online capability in this day and age?

TS
TS

dimmy32

Oct 6, 2010
well i know it h as some online play, duh.
What I was asking is if I can just do battle with one of my PS3 friends ...simple.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan