GUN Anyone know of a good pop up rear sight for an AR?

yardiewrx

Nov 25, 2003
Coral Springs, FL
I need a rear sight aperture for my new AR that i'm building. Any recommendations for one or a link to a trusted website that I can order from?

XO

I'll bee your honey
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2001
Not*Cal
just be forewarned there's a lot of counterfeit magpul sights out there so don't buy it from ebay or forum sellers

JP

Sep 10, 2003
I have a Troy and a magpul mbus...

the troy needed some loctite to stay put but since then it has been great, the magpul has also been good.

i like them both but the magpul is easier to adjust :o

Slick26

Gun|Bike|Cigar|PS3|Beer |Whisky|Night Crew
Jul 28, 2006
Mini Soda
Another vote for MBUS. Troy are GREAT sights, but you can't beat the price of the Magpuls.

ʎǝʞsoɹƆɔW

Looks like I picked the wrong week....
OT Supporter
Jul 21, 2004
The Potato Field
since we're talking pop ups....what's the lowest profile rear BUIS out there? I need something to fit under the rear objective of my scope. My ARMS 40L is just a little too tall :(

Floyd91

May 28, 2000
Oregon
since we're talking pop ups....what's the lowest profile rear BUIS out there? I need something to fit under the rear objective of my scope. My ARMS 40L is just a little too tall :(

The KAC Micro Flip up rear sight is pretty damn small.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan