FIT anyone lift late in the pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bodhi

My crotch is red .. my lambos blue .. and ill be g
Feb 14, 2008
goin in now, switchin up my whole deal. anyone run into any issues from a late workout ie RLS etc when trying to sleep? 11:30 pm

i know its friday .. insert forever alone :wtc:

TS
TS
Bodhi

Bodhi

Feb 14, 2008
i kinda like it .. no one is really in here. except this one odd little asian woman doing 15 different exercises and im not quite sure what the point of them are. she was like 3 feet from me doing some ridiculous arm workout (cross between tris and what looked like shoulder press) while the rest of the place was empty.

fucking bizarre

smb is me

May 21, 2008
I only get RLS when i try to rock out intense leg workouts and lots of cardio (while cutting), and then it doesn't matter at what time of the day either of those activities occur.

And i've surmised its mainly from the doing of multiple days of cardio on muscles that haven't fully recovered from their workouts.

TS
TS
Bodhi

Bodhi

Feb 14, 2008
just got done

ya smb .. i might have a little issue tonight, i went a lil overboard with the cardio for 45 minutes

feels good, we'll see how it is in the morning for work. FUUUU

rebs

Fuck them Cowboys
OT Supporter
Sep 21, 2003
Ca
I like it because i dont wait for shit, nor do i have to share anything. And any fucking homosexual random gym rules arent policed. and i can jerkoff to myself in the mirror all i want. I go at 2am now, but as of monday about 4-430am :hsd:

TS
TS
Bodhi

Bodhi

Feb 14, 2008
fuck dude .. does that kill you at work or no?

TS
TS
Bodhi

Bodhi

Feb 14, 2008
i go that late because of my work. my 3-1130 just went to 4-230

shit bro. at least there are some gyms open late, so money being able to walk over to a machine and just go at it.

CottonTowels

May 17, 2010
Canada
Depends what I'm doing. If I'm doing my conditioning stuff i'll be up for a little bit but if I'm doing just straight weight lifting then I eat and I pass out when I get home.

Accido

Feb 14, 2002
Concord, New Hampshire
Not if I can help it but I work too early in the morning for that. I have to get at least 8 hours of hard sleep, which means i usually have to get to bed an hour or two before I fall asleep. Every little bit counts.

apman0000

OT Supporter
Oct 18, 2005
i'm an early morning before work guy, the gym is usually pretty dead at 4-6 am and the people there are just trying to get their training in and get to work so ya don't have to deal with the shitbags that stand around shooting the shit like it's a nightclub.

+

after work i don't feel like doing shit, and usually get calls from my employees etc so the distractions would just fucking iritate me

{hydro}

OT Supporter
Aug 1, 2005
Upstate CA
i'm an early morning before work guy, the gym is usually pretty dead at 4-6 am and the people there are just trying to get their training in and get to work so ya don't have to deal with the shitbags that stand around shooting the shit like it's a nightclub.
:bowdown:

My favorite part of the early morning workout.

For some reason I just can't hit it as hard in the morning. I almost always feel 100% if I go later in the day/night.

I usually go midday because of my schedule but I feel waaaaay better if I go later.

brasheye

Rotary Crew
Jan 1, 2005
Sydney - AU
about 1-2pm is the best. Plenty of Milfs with big $$$ husbands so no need to work and they go to the gym. No one using the machines or rack. Can fit in a nice big meal before and a bigger one afterwards. Feels John Goodman.

Dunken

Welcome to the team.
Dec 24, 2001
Tempe, AZ
last two times ive gone later at night have not ended well. more dudes come up and talk to me at night time, shit sucks.

rebs

Fuck them Cowboys
OT Supporter
Sep 21, 2003
Ca
shit, i get home at 3-4am, have a shake, then a meal 1-2 hrs later.

THoC

Feb 5, 2007
mon and tue i work out at 9pm. love it bc no one is there. no wait time. etc.. gives me no issues w. sleeping either.

TS
TS
Bodhi

Bodhi

Feb 14, 2008
it wasn't too bad friday (late night). i got to bed about an hour after i got back from the gym, had my supps and took a meltonin. was slightly restless for 20-30 minutes in bed but after some studying i crashed.

everyone else is like wtf are you a psycho why do you go so late. just feels good man

Kurt

I usually go late in the day because nobody is there and I don't need to wait for the machines. Downside is I can't sleep worth a damn if I take my usual supplements to work out. Namely N.O. Xplode.

M2k

OT Supporter
Apr 5, 2002
TX
my best workouts are usually after or around 8pm. I go workout hard, get in the sauna for a bit, get home shower and eat and pass out.

romostud22

Jan 4, 2008
Portland, OR
I go with my bros around 9/10PM. I get almost all my meals in before the workout during the day. I lifted for the first time in like... a year at like 2pm earlier this week...it felt so awkward

TS
TS
Bodhi

Bodhi

Feb 14, 2008
I go with my bros around 9/10PM. I get almost all my meals in before the workout during the day. I lifted for the first time in like... a year at like 2pm earlier this week...it felt so awkward

you do cardio at night as well?

Rojo Johnson

Dec 27, 2004
Texas
I go in the morning after a 12 hour shift and an hour drive each way. It's hard to stop at the gym sometimes when I know my bed is 10 minutes away. I lift, go home and eat and go straight to sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan