FIT Anyone lift twice a day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Necromancer

Do you do the same groups you already did or go on to the next? :o

timberwolf

Jan 30, 2004
Toronto
I did that most of october. CT reccomends doing the same bodypart...going heavier in the morning workout. For the last while though been doing different bodyparts.

HorseDick

Oct 1, 2005
FL
Won't make much, if any, progress lifting twice a day naturally.

I know Chad Waterbury has a pretty intense program for lifting 2x a day...but you better be on some good shit and have good recovery.

Carrera

Fat
Jul 19, 2006
Milwaukee, WI
A few times in the last few months i've lifted twice in a day. Reason being is because I'll have a really shitty workout in the morning, and I get pissed so I'll go back later that day fully energized.

smb is me

May 21, 2008
Arnold lifted twice a day :big grin:

I read that in one of his books, him bragging about the split day routine, but never once did he really mention being on steroids.

TS
TS

Necromancer

Thank you gentlemen. There's about 2 days a week where I'm right next to my gym so I might as well ya know?

I don't do cardio at the gym anymore since it's so ungodly boring.

timberwolf

Jan 30, 2004
Toronto
Won't make much, if any, progress lifting twice a day naturally.

I know Chad Waterbury has a pretty intense program for lifting 2x a day...but you better be on some good shit and have good recovery.

Its fine. I trained 10 times per week for a few months and twice per day everyday for the last month. The last month was probably too much but still...
Just don't try to kill yourself in any of your workouts. If you're gonna do high volume and high frequency, observe your intensity. Its also a matter of acclimating yourself to it. Jumping into a 12 workout a week from 4 workouts per week could also be trouble.

JeremyD

Oct 3, 2004
Active recovery workout + heavy workout.

I will be switching to something like this when I have a more sane schedule.

Carrera

Fat
Jul 19, 2006
Milwaukee, WI
Honestly I would go to the gym twice a day all the time (lift in the morning, cardio at night) if it wasnt so embarrassing for the same employees to see me twice in one shift :hs:

Thats why Im at 3 gyms :rofl: Golds Gym is where I lift, I do most of my cardio at 24HR with a friend, and I go to my cousin's university to lift with him on the weekends.

scent of a wookie

OT Supporter
Jun 5, 2004
Western, MD
Honestly I would go to the gym twice a day all the time (lift in the morning, cardio at night) if it wasnt so embarrassing for the same employees to see me twice in one shift :hs:

Thats why Im at 3 gyms :rofl: Golds Gym is where I lift, I do most of my cardio at 24HR with a friend, and I go to my cousin's university to lift with him on the weekends.

that's nothing to be embarrassed about

Frank Dux

I do but it's only twice a week. When I squats or deadlifts, I don't lift again that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan