GUN anyone on here own a derringer(s)?

DIAFatty

i am gonna get one for my bday, someone tell me about them please, and post pics.

also, do they shoot both barrels at once or one after another.?

phrozenlikwid

Jul 13, 2007
NKY
I have two of them, and have tried giving them away on multiple occasions....

Too bad my friends are to smart for that.

mephistopholes

Sep 16, 2007
American Derringer has some pretty interesting models that would be fitting for SASS competition. If you are looking for a very compact carry gun North American Arms makes small caliber revolvers and autos.

Honestly, given the number of small frame autos and lightweight snubnose revolvers out there chambered in effective calibers, the derringer has really become an outdated design. Still, I wouldn't mind picking one up myself just for the collection :).

I like this one...
http://www.naaminis.com/naac&b.html

JaimeZX

Formerly of :Sep 2001: fame - Also: Sprout Crew
Nov 7, 2005
Back in VA
My dad used to have a nice .22 mag derringer but he sold it when he was in a tight spot. :sad2:

Shoulda called me first. :mad:

Soybomb

Aug 30, 2003
Illinois
I have one that used to be my grandfathers. They're obsolete and not suited for a carry gun today. Incredibly bad trigger, heavy, single action, not real sights, only two shots....get a jframe or a keltec if you want a modern pocket gun.

more off

May 29, 2004
do double barrel shotguns shoot both barrels at the same time?

that'd be awesome

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec