GAME Anyone playing Outland? On XBLA/Just released on PSN

FINALBOSS

Sep 25, 2005
Paris
Gorgeous art style. It's a combat platformer...pretty much like Shadow Complex mixed with Super Metroid. Huge levels, lotta backtracking, etc.

It's awesome. 10 bucks.

Ando

BOOYA
Jan 25, 2003
Mars
Was waiting for this during the whole psn outage and now I just moved and dont have my ps3 with me! :mad:

hellodon

Oct 26, 2006
Hmm....would you say its as good as Shadow Complex and/or Super Metroid? Super Metroid is one of my all time favorites, and because of that - I absolutely LOVED Shadow Complex. Would love to play another game along those lines.

assclown

Mar 11, 2003
NYC
Probably gonna pick it up because it's from the makers of Super Stardust HD, and I loved that game. It also looks interesting.

blackrat

Mar 2, 2007
Bay Area, CA
Didn't know this game was so old but just picked it up because it's on sale for plus members. Only about an hour into it but it's a lot of fun. Action is a cross between Strider and Ikaruga if that makes any sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan