ENT Anyone start "Dahmer" on Netflix?

DCC

I am reality and I crash the party
OT Supporter
Apr 21, 2004
Working against keeping ATX weird
so in ep 2 he spend 13$ on a shirt. That’s 43 dollars in todays money.
What does a meat grinder need a 43 dollar shirt for? And where did he get that money?

TS
TS
Patrick Bateman

Patrick Bateman

OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2002
At the gym
so in ep 2 he spend 13$ on a shirt. That’s 43 dollars in todays money.
What does a meat grinder need a 43 dollar shirt for? And where did he get that money?
He needed it bc his boss yelled at him for wearing a tshirt and looking sloppy in the back.

-Rico-

Aug 25, 2004
Tejas
Im on ep 5 finishing today. Its keeping my attention for sure. Mostly bc of the main actor. Hes good.
It’s entertaining because how fucked up he was.

Am I the only one or do you feel dirty offer watching it. I have to put on something happy after. Lol

TS
TS
Patrick Bateman

Patrick Bateman

OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2002
At the gym
I guess because I can’t stand blood. I hate watching it but want to know how much more fucked up it gets.
For me its not weird bc of the "blood", its more so because he completely became so fucking deranged and only had problems in his childhood like 90% of kids have, yet nobody starts poisoning and drilling holes in peoples heads then carressing them.

When people flip this to a racial/cop argument, I dont disagree this was an awful oversight, but I am more so intrigued by how dangerous people can be from birth without any extenuating circumstances. This is creepy to me because this can be anyone. I was made fun of in school, and at times awkward and my parents argued a lot.

-Rico-

Aug 25, 2004
Tejas
For me its not weird bc of the "blood", its more so because he completely became so fucking deranged and only had problems in his childhood like 90% of kids have, yet nobody starts poisoning and drilling holes in peoples heads then carressing them.

When people flip this to a racial/cop argument, I dont disagree this was an awful oversight, but I am more so intrigued by how dangerous people can be from birth without any extenuating circumstances. This is creepy to me because this can be anyone. I was made fun of in school, and at times awkward and my parents argued a lot.
Genetics is also questioned the last episodes.

Jonny Chimpo

Dec 20, 2003
Hell
Just watched ep 1 and thought it was good. The production team really nailed the set design for his apartment too. Seriously, I haven’t seen set design this meticulous since Chernobyl.

from the fish tank, to the tv on the dresser, to the posters on the walls and even the rolled up carpet in the living room.

Reactions: Patrick Bateman

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LandenStein