Anyone take six sigma green belt stuff?

Keysersozeh

The Devil Himself
Nov 30, 2001
Phoenix, AZ
My company does. I have my yellow belt which is more or less a participation trophy. If I wanted a green belt I would need to moderate a Kaizen or two I believe. Unfortunately, the actual follow through of implementing a lot of the good work from the Kaizens is really low. Personally, I wouldn’t want to be associated to a session that has little follow through.

Reactions: MrBlonde

Platinum_Thunder

Reliability for life and liberty
Jun 28, 2001
a long long time ago no one warned me that belt announcing was a thing. caught me off guard so I did the best thing my dumb brain could think of.

Hi this is whatever with company and i'm wearing a brown belt.

crickets.

:wtc:
:bowrofl:

whatever

OT Supporter
Feb 18, 2004
:bowrofl:

All those sigma cuks laughing at you :bowrofl:

THIS GUY DOESN'T KNOW ABOUT THE BELTS

jokes on them. I reduced the process from 18 people to 2 with some software changes. their big process was to write information down from system 1 onto post it notes, then enter it into system 2.

gave them bitches dual screens and a mouse driven copy paste screen. :hsugh:

TS
TS

talontsiawd

OT Supporter
Sep 5, 2003
St.louis
Company is paying for it, figured it be good on a resume if I leave here. Figured I'd ask about the process. We apparently hired a person to do kind of like a 1v2 class. There are four of us doing this and in groups of 2 with a "teacher"

Should be interesting I guess.

Also fuck introducing belt color that shit seems dumb. I don't get on a call and tell everyone the degrees or certs I have.

popnfresh

Cuddle Bitch
Nov 4, 2001
1/4 life crisis
Company is paying for it, figured it be good on a resume if I leave here. Figured I'd ask about the process. We apparently hired a person to do kind of like a 1v2 class. There are four of us doing this and in groups of 2 with a "teacher"

Should be interesting I guess.

Also fuck introducing belt color that shit seems dumb. I don't get on a call and tell everyone the degrees or certs I have.
hate to break it to you but another company is not going to care that much about your companies green belt :o

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan