LOVE Anyone tried something like this?

bugginout

Apr 2, 2001

OakleyTodd

Aug 13, 2006
Las Vegas
It looks as if this was moved from possibly the main form. So for a searious answer, I would say either of those would definately help in keeping the girls legs from crushing you head. I always find myself having to wrap my arms under and around the girls thighs to keep them down and away from my ears. Both of those devices would certainly aid in helping you keep access to her naughty parts.

TuopaT2008

Jul 30, 2008
Nevada
Um...slings and swings are great for extra curricular fun. However, you don't need one of these to eat your girlfriend out. In fact, she'd likely be much more comfortable (translation: better able to cum) if you just do it on a bed or couch.

Good luck!

TS
TS
bugginout

bugginout

Apr 2, 2001
It looks as if this was moved from possibly the main form. So for a searious answer, I would say either of those would definately help in keeping the girls legs from crushing you head. I always find myself having to wrap my arms under and around the girls thighs to keep them down and away from my ears. Both of those devices would certainly aid in helping you keep access to her naughty parts.
wasn't moved. the football crew just misses me and is in stalker mode

TS
TS
bugginout

bugginout

Apr 2, 2001
Um...slings and swings are great for extra curricular fun. However, you don't need one of these to eat your girlfriend out. In fact, she'd likely be much more comfortable (translation: better able to cum) if you just do it on a bed or couch.

Good luck!
we have a a chair that works out pretty well but sometimes she wants to lay down and she says that her legs start to get tired after a while of keeping them up

Ideotique

Drinking on monday nights does not make me an alco
Jul 11, 2004
Awestralia
I've never used anything on any girl I've eaten out and they've all loved it anyway. Just work your way slowly down, tease a little bit and just have some fun. It ain't rocket science. It's just reading her signs, picking up on what works and what doesn't.

Learning on the job is always fun

TS
TS
bugginout

bugginout

Apr 2, 2001
I've never used anything on any girl I've eaten out and they've all loved it anyway. Just work your way slowly down, tease a little bit and just have some fun. It ain't rocket science. It's just reading her signs, picking up on what works and what doesn't.

i should have been more clear. i don't really need tips on how to go down on her. i mean i don't have trouble getting her off or anything from eating her out. the real issue is that she likes to have her legs spread and up while i'm going down on her and she says they start to get tired after a while. also, its not like her legs getting tired stops her from cumming, but if i can spend 30 bucks to make her more comfortable while we are doing it, i'll do it.

TS
TS
bugginout

bugginout

Apr 2, 2001
Just put a pillow under each leg. Works for us :bigthumb:
i've tried that but she squirms around a lot when i go down on her, especially when she cums so the pillows were always getting knocked out of place. its not a huge deal to just reposition the pillows but i'd rather not have to deal with it if i can just buy something that will solve the problem.

garagegenius

Mar 19, 2005
ATL HOE
we have a a chair that works out pretty well but sometimes she wants to lay down and she says that her legs start to get tired after a while of keeping them up

My fav way to do it is to have them lay on the bed, and then I kneel on the floor at the edge of the bed. That way they don't have to hold their legs in the air or anything, just feet on the bed knees bent. I'm comfortable, they're comfortable.

The only issue I ever have is that when some girls cum they close their legs. Headlock ftl. :hs:

farmguy

Nov 3, 2006
Throw a leg over each shoulder and go to town, its really pretty simple :p:p:p:p

Lay on your back...repeat the above method as well.....:p:p:p:p:p

TS
TS
bugginout

bugginout

Apr 2, 2001
Throw a leg over each shoulder and go to town, its really pretty simple :p:p:p:p

Lay on your back...repeat the above method as well.....:p:p:p:p:p
we do that a lot to but then we run into the problem that the post above you talks about. as soon as she is about to cum, she starts squirming everywhere and then she starts closing her legs real tight and starts crushing my head. i mean, i like going down on her so it really isn't that big of a deal and i just roll with it, but it would be nice if i could avoid it. i'm not sure if the things i linked would help with that though.

chakup

we do that a lot to but then we run into the problem that the post above you talks about. as soon as she is about to cum, she starts squirming everywhere and then she starts closing her legs real tight and starts crushing my head. i mean, i like going down on her so it really isn't that big of a deal and i just roll with it, but it would be nice if i could avoid it. i'm not sure if the things i linked would help with that though.

that's half the damn fun my man!!! I could see those becoming more uncomfortable possibly then just the legs getting tired- but hey trying new things is always great. No personal experience on either. Order them up and let us know!!

TS
TS
bugginout

bugginout

Apr 2, 2001
that's half the damn fun my man!!! I could see those becoming more uncomfortable possibly then just the legs getting tired- but hey trying new things is always great. No personal experience on either. Order them up and let us know!!
i'm pretty sure i'm going to. they are pretty cheap so even if it doesn't work out, its not like i'm really out all that much

audrey

Jan 9, 2005
Down Under

:bigthumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan