Anyone watching 2 Bears Live? Bert Kreischer and Tom Segura NYE livestream

headrec

OT Supporter
Jun 12, 2006
Ogden, Utah
Omg :rofl: Been waiting to see how this played out. Looked like his knee sling shot off into space and the arm just took the brunt of it.

TS
TS
Redsand187

Redsand187

OT Supporter
Nov 9, 2004
WA
Wait, these millionaires are charging people to watch their podcast? Rofl
This is 100% uncensored, no sponsors, full-on x-rated shit that even previous hired hosting companies put the kibosh on. This stream is tamer than some of the others, but still couldn't be on a public platform.

BAUCE

Jun 28, 2017
I bailed on your moms house a couple years ago now with the insane amount of ads. The way they run their shows now bothers me for some reason. Cum town and Legion of Skanks >

BAUCE

Jun 28, 2017
This fuckin boomer :rofl:

Literally every successful youtuber now has merch and a patreon page that charges for early access

:hsugh:
I’ll gladly pay $5 a month for an extra 4 eps of my favorite podcasts but everything is a blatant money grab with them. Love that Bert does a podcast with Bill since I won’t do the two bears pod. Still a big fan of Tom’s comedy though.

borazhasleftthebuilding

half black lives matter, too
OT Supporter
Feb 11, 2005
in da forest
I’ll gladly pay $5 a month for an extra 4 eps of my favorite podcasts but everything is a blatant money grab with them. Love that Bert does a podcast with Bill since I won’t do the two bears pod. Still a big fan of Tom’s comedy though.
:hsugh:
None of them put out product for 'fun'.

It's all a blatant money grab

I can't member the last time I heard an ad on a podcast

herpes

OT Supporter
Jun 4, 2005
dfw
I don't pay for them, vertu'simum, destin, vsauce,e etc

But I get why they do it

Reactions: BAUCE

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman