ENT Anyone watching Night Stalker on Netflix?

ERock

I'm not a cat
OT Supporter
Jan 9, 2002
SoCal
This will probably bring back bad childhood memories.

Night stalker killed an older lady a few blocks from our house. It was very scary around that time. We had someone try to break into my bedroom window within a month from the murder. I woke up and screamed and my dad chased them away.

Last edited:

matrix243

BRAAAAAAAAAAAP
May 15, 2001
Calgary
Was it ever determined that from like 1965-85 was a big serial killer era? I'd guess part of it was everyone leaving their houses unlocked, and the design of windows were horrifically bad for security.

matrix243

BRAAAAAAAAAAAP
May 15, 2001
Calgary
Never really got into the psychology of it. Very insecure, probably child level mental state, mostly attacking older ladies and children.

Nom

I'm the Golden God
OT Supporter
Sep 10, 2003
Was pretty hard to bate to honestly. Until the pics he got in mail

TS
TS
shreddedchicken

shreddedchicken

OT Supporter
Mar 31, 2016
creepy dude... sad he died so young, fucker needed to suffer...

Interesting. My wife and I were just discussing about this. Would you wanted him to be on the chair right away, or let him be on death row and suffer/locked up in a cell for so many years.

TwiggSS

eh?
Jul 8, 2001
🐔
Watched it last night. Remember hearing his name but never much about his actions. Dude was fucked up for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor