SPORTS Anyone watching the Worlds streaming right now?

Trueno

Bаnned bу Ѕuреr Μоdеrаtоrs
Sep 15, 2003
Drift Land, California
WORLDS had great matches. Sucks that it was only 2 that participated for the Absolute Black Belts.

oh... i saw Hilary there, I didn't know she can speak fluent Portuguese now. crazy.

TS
TS

Savage5point0

Im an asshole.
Nov 3, 2001
The Bay, California
All of the absolute BB matches were the day before, they just saved the finals for sunday. Watched pretty much all of both days, was pretty surprised at the amount of toe holds I saw, seemed to be the most popular submission attempted. And Marcello thanking steven segal in his interview was hilarious.

Trueno

Bаnned bу Ѕuреr Μоdеrаtоrs
Sep 15, 2003
Drift Land, California
All of the absolute BB matches were the day before, they just saved the finals for sunday. Watched pretty much all of both days, was pretty surprised at the amount of toe holds I saw, seemed to be the most popular submission attempted. And Marcello thanking steven segal in his interview was hilarious.

that was the highlight for me and a few of my boys winning gold was good too.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan