Anyone watching Your Honor?

B-Line

*****d[-_-]b*****
OT Supporter
Mar 8, 2009
Los Angeles
It’s the new Bryan Cranston show on Showtime. Super fucking tense. Acting is superb. Violent and graphic.
Some of the “problem solving” is Breaking Bad esque but it keeps on moving right after you think it’s about to drag.

highly recommend.

DontRevMe

Not today
OT Supporter
Sep 21, 2003
Ca
yeah i saw some chatter on twitter today but forgot till now

thanks brah

love me some cranston

silkforcalde

Nov 27, 2017
hmmm i do wanna get a month of showtime so i can watch kidding season 2

btw if you have showtime and haven't seen kidding you are depriving yourself

silkforcalde

Nov 27, 2017
Never heard of it. Will check it out.

it's got Jim Carrey and is the same director as Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. Jim's kind of a Mr Rogers type that has a children's puppet show but he's in the aftermath of a messy divorce, it's a pretty heady drama with some really inventive stuff. season 1 was absolutely fantastic imo.

Reactions: ashzero

deadbeef

OT Supporter
Sep 5, 2020
It’s the new Bryan Cranston show on Showtime. Super fucking tense. Acting is superb. Violent and graphic.
Some of the “problem solving” is Breaking Bad esque but it keeps on moving right after you think it’s about to drag.

highly recommend.
"super fucking tense" is right. I'm glad it's on a weekly release schedule because I cannot handle that shit every night :rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: Firewall97

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GarRice