CAR AOL Reveals Detailer's secrets.

Morgan06

Jan 19, 2006
ELM, MA
Uh-Oh Spaghettios. Good tips, much better than the video village hack tutorials or even local dealerships do. If anything this would create more business for real pro's rather than wash/vac/wax guys after reading all that's involved.

Just because I know how to rake my acre full of leaves doesn't mean I will, and even though I read an article on paint stripping doesn't mean I want to redo my shutters.

Scottwax

Making detailing great again!
May 5, 2000
Home of the Texas Rangers
At the very least, it lets people know we don't just wash and toss on a coat of wax. Shows the process is a bit more involved. Personally, I prefer customers who are armed with a bit of knowledge because they understand what I have to do to make their car right.

Run N. Gun

Aug 10, 2004
At the very least, it lets people know we don't just wash and toss on a coat of wax. Shows the process is a bit more involved. Personally, I prefer customers who are armed with a bit of knowledge because they understand what I have to do to make their car right.

Agreed. The few techie folks that I have explained what all is involved, don't care. They pay me to make it look purty and they don't have to worry about it. Simple. win-win for everyone.

XPX

Sep 14, 2002

Agreed, most times after they see our work they tend to spread the word faster and trust us even more....:)

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448