ART Apartment broken into, XTi theft

Boudreaux

OT Supporter
Aug 26, 2002
DFW, Texas
Hey guys, if in your browsing for used equipment you could look out for this, i had my DSLR taken when my apartment got broken into (they took plenty of other things too :mad: )

It was in a TAMRAC brand tote bag, XTi w/ kit lens and I had a 50mm (thrifty fifty) as well with a skylight and polarizer for each lens.

If you could please keep a look out this holiday season, i'd really appreciate it.

Here are the serial numbers

Camera : 214060503435
Lens: 2144445049

Locations is Arlington, D/FW Metroplex Texas

Last edited:
TS
TS
Boudreaux

Boudreaux

OT Supporter
Aug 26, 2002
DFW, Texas
every time someone I know had shit stolen it was from someone we knew man, random apartment thefts are pretty rare....check you friends man

Not likely, I don't associate with those types of people, and the people I do know that may be like that have no idea where i live

i'm not ruling out neighbor or apartment employee

GlobeGuy

Jun 14, 2004
Not likely, I don't associate with those types of people, and the people I do know that may be like that have no idea where i live

i'm not ruling out neighbor or apartment employee
Are you ruling out your AV's butt? :naughty:

yes, that was random.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor