TECH apple care

REDandBLACKpack

Nov 29, 2007
ATL
when you buy a computer brand new and you purchase apple care do you have to do anything to start the apple care program. if so, how can i find out if i ever did.

mds2004

Jul 10, 2004
You register it through Apple's website. You can find your computer's information there. Let me see if I can find it.

Edit:
1. Click get started on this page....https://selfsolve.apple.com/Agreements.do
2. Type in your Apple ID information. You will have one if your item has Applecare.
3. Once you login, you will see your computer's information
Picture_1_32.png

Viola.

Last edited:
TS
TS
REDandBLACKpack

REDandBLACKpack

Nov 29, 2007
ATL
You register it through Apple's website. You can find your computer's information there. Let me see if I can find it.

Edit:
1. Click get started on this page....https://selfsolve.apple.com/Agreements.do
2. Type in your Apple ID information. You will have one if your item has Applecare.
3. Once you login, you will see your computer's information
Picture_1_32.png

Viola.
i havent registered it yet. i have the box for the apple care protection plan but the card that is supposed to have my registration number isnt in here. is there another way i can find out that number, the bar codes and stuff are still on the bottom of the box. also do i have to register buy a certain day after i purchase?

mds2004

Jul 10, 2004
i havent registered it yet. i have the box for the apple care protection plan but the card that is supposed to have my registration number isnt in here. is there another way i can find out that number, the bar codes and stuff are still on the bottom of the box. also do i have to register buy a certain day after i purchase?

Not sure about the registration code so you will have to call Apple for that one.
You have up to one year to register your AppleCare.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor