TECH Apple's event will be starting in ~2hrs.

Korea

Independent @Narc Meltdown Protection™ Rep
OT Supporter
Feb 10, 2008
NYC
Kinda want a new watch to upgrade from my series 3

ashzero

Kickin' back
Mar 16, 2000
af1feabe575c98795c59b6dc943cd480.gif

TS
TS
Mr. Kitty Litter

Mr. Kitty Litter

Feelin’ generous?
OT Supporter
Jun 3, 2004
The Metaverse
Not getting my hopes up for anything.

But I do have a wish list:
  1. New iPhone with squared/blocky design - like the old iPhone 5 and currenty iPad Pro. This phone should also have a 120hz (or higher) refresh rate. A foldable would be with the times, but it's too early for Apple to do this.
  2. Glasses. Many have tried and failed. There are enough of these out for Apple to have learned from the mistakes of the companies that failed at this, and then release their model.
That's really about it. I don't really have a need for a tablet, so I don't care about the iPad. Been using iOS14 beta, so that's not new to me.

Give me something that actually commands the high price. Not just a better camera.

Last edited:

onedownfiveup

OT Supporter
Jun 26, 2005
  1. New iPhone with squared/blocky design - like the old iPhone 5 and currenty iPad Pro. This phone should also have a 120 (or higher) refresh rate. A foldable would be with the times, but it's too early for Apple to do this

I'm excited for this design. I loved my iPhone 4/5 design wise. 120 refresh rate would be cool, but to be fair, I'm not even sure it matters that much to me. Maybe I need to spend some time on a phone with 120hz refresh rate.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan