Appliance Crew: are these entry level Thor appliances any good?

Dick Dale

Martha Stewart candy fuchsia on the sewage Buick
Oct 12, 2020
never even heard of Thor so they must be above my demographic.

I say go for it.

Just don't be surprised if your oven ends up mining bitcoins. That's all I'm saying.

chickenfcker

OT Supporter
Apr 22, 2005
I have ge cafe wall mount (electric) and induction cooktop + advantium microwave

oven is just fine, advantium is kinda meh (really need the 240v version imo). Induction cooktop is the shiiiiiit

TucsonTerror

Feed someone who's hungry!
OT Supporter
Jan 29, 2005
Tucson, AZ USA
I have ge cafe wall mount (electric) and induction cooktop + advantium microwave

oven is just fine, advantium is kinda meh (really need the 240v version imo). Induction cooktop is the shiiiiiit
I wanna swap out our electric glass top for an induction cooktop now that we've decided to stay here. I use a single burner one a lot and that temp control is awesome.

Reactions: chickenfcker

chickenfcker

OT Supporter
Apr 22, 2005
I wanna swap out our electric glass top for an induction cooktop now that we've decided to stay here. I use a single burner one a lot and that temp control is awesome.

temp control is great (almost too great with how your cookware immediately changes temperature), but the clean up is unreal. I have a spotless range that looks brand new every night and I cook quite a bit

The Grand Inquisitor

Mar 14, 2005
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
what the fuck are those things

all the high end ranges here are Wolfs or Thermador's

basically

Bosch, Kitchenaid, GE Cafe (made by Haier) are ok too on a somewhat lower end.

I want a motherfucking La Cornue next though.

all that said, holy shot, never had an appliance fail until I went high end.. and boy do they fail all the fucking time.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor