Appliance Crew: need a new Refrigerator. Matching Bosch one?

TS
TS
Ebtek

Ebtek

Mar 19, 2000
Dude I'm concerned you went into the range purchase without at all considering the thought of not having matching appliances.
I know. Well my need for a reasonably priced 36" was the driving factor. Everything else has to fall into place now.

However Wolf doesn't make refrigerators so anyone with one of those doesn't have matching appliances

Samcanadian

Cellular, Modular, Interactivodular
OT Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Winnipeg
I know. Well my need for a reasonably priced 36" was the driving factor. Everything else has to fall into place now.

However Wolf doesn't make refrigerators so anyone with one of those doesn't have matching appliances
We'll usually they're stunting on everyone with Sub Zero or something and that transcends the matching appliance thing

Ceaze

he/him
Jun 4, 2000
If you had an OnlyFans you could afford it

Krk4ihKl.jpg

majesty

OT Supporter
Jun 6, 2003
🌍
We just bought the same fridge for $2800 USD and change. You're spending too much.

edit: Ah you linked to their Canadian website, that's why.

Reactions: Ebtek

Polish

OT Supporter
Nov 10, 2003
I had to go fridge shopping recently and more than half the inventory was out of stock. Shit not being delivered until March 2021. Ended up going with a certain model of fridge just because it was available for delivery within a week.

TomDlgns

OT Supporter
Oct 24, 2004
Thanks for helping pick my range. Now I need a Refrigerator.

Is Bosch a good brand for Fridges?

Looking at the b36cl80ens:

Can get it for $3800 +tax

a lot of 'home owner' questions lately. did you finally settle down with a chick from tinder? having those HDMI adapters for netflix and chill seems to have worked!

Colleen

Apr 3, 2002
🇨🇦
Maybe just me. The different types of stainless would drive me crazy I think.
This house came with Samsung fridge, dishwasher, washing machine set and microwave.. then we have a GE brand stove.. the stainless is all matching.

Granted I won't be replacing anything with Samsung again lol

Samcanadian

OT Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Winnipeg
This house came with Samsung fridge, dishwasher, washing machine set and microwave.. then we have a GE brand stove.. the stainless is all matching.

Granted I won't be replacing anything with Samsung again lol
We have a cabinet front dishwasher and it's the only thing that's not matching. The laundry set didn't matter to me as it's nowhere near the kitchen

Samcanadian

OT Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Winnipeg

I don't think you can tell?

I love our washing machines.. theyre oversized and wash great

It's generally the handles/hardware too. It's not egregious on your place, it looks good. Btw when are you and Scott going to do a wife swap with me and my wife.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman