LOVE Appointment on Monday

jizzmo

Jul 9, 2008
Going in after work on Monday to get a star on my left calf covered up by a band of elephants linked trunk to tail. I'll post pics when it is done :)

TS
TS
jizzmo

jizzmo

Jul 9, 2008
Human Centipede style?

:rofl: you never go trunk to ass.

Sorry no pics of the sketch, met with him on Wednesday and gave him my reference it will be pretty simple, all black silhoute

here's the reference photo i gave him:

11jww2o.jpg

THoC

Feb 5, 2007
ya, im curious to see what was covered up to see how good a job was done.

better pics too, please :)

MPogg

Dec 27, 2010
:rofl: you never go trunk to ass.

Sorry no pics of the sketch, met with him on Wednesday and gave him my reference it will be pretty simple, all black silhoute

here's the reference photo i gave him:

11jww2o.jpg

That's going to be awesome. I LOVE elephants. I have huge one on my right ankle and Ganesha on my right side. They are such beautiful awesome creatures. Good Luck. Post pic when finished can't wait to see!!

Edit to add: Just realized you already posted pics. Looks good but pics are bad. Better pics please!!

TS
TS
jizzmo

jizzmo

Jul 9, 2008
BIG PICS

When the hair grows back they will be my woolly mammoths. :mamoru: I'll upload a pic of the star it covered up tomorrow.

2r3fnrd.jpg

25gqomc.jpg

2s7grp0.jpg

w98rkh.jpg

1pwcwy.jpg

TS
TS
jizzmo

jizzmo

Jul 9, 2008
i think the baby elephant on the front without his trunk attached is my favorite :)

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec