ART Are any of these not horrible?

Alt+F4

official OT hockey stud
Dec 13, 2001
Manchester, NH
Taking an intro photography class, and project one is Lighting. I made it difficult on myself and tried some long exposure night shots. I've never done this before so I'm not crazy about the results. Keep in mind that out of 25 or so students, I'm one of four who have ever used a camera before, so I don't think the expectations are too high. But I don't want to embarrass myself. Post processing is allowed so maybe I can touch these up a bit if need be.

I need to submit one of these by tomorrow night:

Image1
DSC_5515_pp%20copy.jpg

Image 2
DSC_5520_pp%20copy.jpg

Image 3
DSC_5543_p%20copy.jpg

Image 4
DSC_5550_pp%20copy.jpg

Image 5
DSC_5553_pp%20copy.jpg

N-Word-Jim

Cure for boredom
Aug 11, 2003
Midwest
is your mailbox inside the end terminal on the guardrail?

Can you take a photo of that during the day for me? Would be greatly appreciated!

As for C&C, I'd say 1 & 3, but to be honest - none of them are stunning :\. It's going to be hard to stun me with light trails and such though - so you shouldn't feel bad ;).

BeachBoy

Mar 8, 2006
Calgary, AB
you could light paint easily.

take a road, pitch black dark. VERY long exposure, let a car pass for a trail, then paint a road sign for curves or something, that would look great... pitch black, a s light trail from a car and a very visible road sign for curves ahead.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor