SPORTS Are you man enough?

AK-47

Banned
May 4, 2006
what
the
fuck

how did these people get money to start this kind of shit?

energie

I like to place an order.. the name? Situation the
Jun 15, 2006
oilcity alberta
apparantly its real. from the maker of

get this, UFC

haha the guy's probably pissed he sold ufc and its gone on to make millions of dollars

4bangin

Ballet of Violence
Mar 16, 2000
Haha wtf. I bet 9 times out of 10 you could slip the first punch then just pin their arm down and win.

ITR06

Dec 2, 2004
vancouver bc
They were carving this shit up on Inside MMA last night. What a fucking stupid idea
by carving you mean shitting all over it. I'm sure the people who were like we need to get this on insidemma are kicking themselves. Everyone on the show was saying the same thing as everyone in this thread.

SubOptimal

Jun 27, 2002
:rofl: Their bagwork was terrible. I also laughed at both of them gassing on 1 minute rounds.

Why is that funny? For one, they're heavyweights. But more importantly they threw more punches in that one minute than Machida does in 15 minutes.

Titus

Jul 10, 2002
Why is that funny? For one, they're heavyweights. But more importantly they threw more punches in that one minute than Machida does in 15 minutes.

shut the fuck up you pastey white, cock sucking, cunt muffin.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan