Are you overwhelmed by craft stores?

KingGargantuan

♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
Oct 4, 2001
VABeach
My gf refuses to go to craft stores because “there’s too much stuff to look at”
“Too many decisions to make”

mind boggled.

I’ve never heard of anything like this this so I’m intrigued.

• Haha
Reactions: Publius

Brad Fellowship

There's no off position on the genious switch.
Apr 19, 2011
wK7SElF.jpg

Jonny Chimpo

Dec 20, 2003
Hell
Sir this is a Hobby Lobby, not Lane Bryant

but Forreal I can find stuff to do in a hobby lobby. There was a women’s clothing store in the mall my exwife loved and it had zero seating. You couldn’t even sit on the edge of any display racks.
That’s just mean.

nofriends

OT Supporter
Feb 22, 2005
CO
I hate those places because my SO doesn't have to make any decisions and comes home with too much useless shit.

Phx Cobra

Jul 18, 2006
AZ
I go to a place like Michael's if I know exactly what I want. I don't roam around the fucking place, looking at glue, and pipe cleaners, and festive candles.
Ya not the kinda place I go for inspiration. I go there with a few things in mind that I couldn’t get at Target or Home Depot and then only get those things and leave.

Jinx

forever sugarplum
Sep 25, 2005
Indianapolis, Indiana
i can get overwhelmed if i don't know what project i'm going to get supplies for :o

..... do i want to work on some cosplay or painting or embroidery or drawing .... ooooh, i could grab those frames i need .... that costume i'm working on really could use these beads .... wow, thread is on sale? i might as well grab a couple spools so i'm stocked up .... hmm, sketchpads and paper are 40%? might as we grab some extras .... doot doot doot ...... ooooh shiny stuff ...... holy shit, yarn is on sale?! better get a ton so i can shove it in my tote of yarn ....

Reactions: 12xalt

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman