ART Are you the best photographer in your circle of friends?

AmosBanks

Aug 19, 2004
Chicago, IL
One of the things I am into besides photography is collecting jerseys. A very cool jersey forum is www.jerseycentral.org. I have the best jersey collection of anybody I know, but my collection pales in comparison to some of the other guys on that forum.

I wonder if it's a similar thing on OTAP? I take better photos than anybody I know personally, but I don't even think I am "best of the rest" on OTAP. How do your photo skills compare to your friends and family?

Idyfohu

Oct 29, 2003
Utah
I have the biggest DORK so photography skillz are irrelevant.

Yes, we do status checks on the daily.

Last edited:

Total Xenocide

OT Supporter
Jul 11, 2007
For the most part I'm doing pretty well. There is, however, one photographer that I've worked with quite a few times now and who I consider a friend... and he's one of those kick-ass, everyone's-on-his-nuts photographers, so... I kind of suck actually :wtc:
Oh actually, I also have another photog friend that can light circles around me

TheManLouisianaFace

and decide!
Sep 22, 2004
Guy I know recently bought a D90, takes pictures of things like a streetlight, or his dog, then runs it through some hipster bullshit filter. So all my hipster friends are riding his balls.

:wtc:

SprayGun

Jun 6, 2008
Calgary, AB
Real life friends, tough to say. Bukka here on OTAP is a real life friend, has been for over 5 years. I can't hold a candle to his portrait work....however he can't hold a candle to my automotive work. All subjective.

Online? Hell no. I'm a scrub compared to most people. Especially OTAP

dmora

Hubris

hu·bris   [hyoo-bris, hoo-] Show IPA
noun
excessive pride or self-confidence; arrogance.

dmora

I'm more technically knowledgeable than most of my friends in town... but "artistically", i have miles to go (personally).

Compared to my BrOTAPers, not by a long shot. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan