GUN Army Correspondence Courses

Burrito10

Jun 23, 2004
Arizona
That shit was the worst because you HAVE to listen to that mother fucker, you cant tell him to at ease the bullshit and speed click through it.

GiRaff3

Sep 2, 2003
PA
EVERYONE is having issues with accident avoidance right now. I am so glad mine isn't due for a while and that I maxed out correspondence courses years ago.

The Weasel

Lakers, Packers, Flyers, Backpacking, Halo Crew
OT Supporter
Jul 12, 2006
SoCal
EVERYONE is having issues with accident avoidance right now. I am so glad mine isn't due for a while and that I maxed out correspondence courses years ago.
Gloat less....also bitch less.

ggr12

OT Supporter
Aug 31, 2003
NoCo

i have done the same but im not sure if the points will still count with this new promo system supposedly coming out in June. Only completed 'modules' will count for points, not just doing the high credit hour single courses. If we don't get to keep our points and they have to be transferred to the new system i'll drop from ~950 hours to like 120. :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor