Arnold...... on steroids.

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by jdog12, Mar 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jdog12

jdog12 New Member

so iwas flipping around the channels last night and i see arnold on MSNBC, talking to some guy... Chris ?? anyways they were on the topic of steroids..

and the Chris guy was like... steroids are illegal, the pose an unfair advantage, they are straigth dangerous, unfair to those who dont take it, my pussy hurts, etc.... and then asked arnold what he thought. i liked how arnold didnt go out and said, they are bad dont use them, he said.. "they can have side effect and be bad for you if you dont take them under a doctors supervision" but he didnt go on and on about how bad they were like other pussyhurt individuals. he said even without them, the people that are on top would still be the best, because they are willing to work harder to obtain their goals. he compared it to pole vaulting saying that in the old days the poles were wooden and now w/ technology the poles can bend all the way around, and that technology(reffering to roids i guess) will always be improving and be there to improve performance. i wish i coulda watched the whole thing, but i caught it at the end.

2. Captain Amazing

Captain Amazing OT Supporter

Arnold is Numero Uno

3. GilgaMesH

GilgaMesH Active Member

Well Arnold isn't a little bitch guy.

4. uf20wop

uf20wop OT Supporter

arnold > *

5. TenSteel

TenSteel b i t c h m a d e -Narc OT Supporter

60% of the time, I'm in around every time.
    The media circus runs around the issue of steroids and fearfully pokes it with a long pole every chance it can get. So fucking dumb ... it's just like the ephedra controversy some time ago-- a few dumbass people mess up their bodies with said substance, blame the substance rather than themselves, and so starts the product banning.

The lack of responsiblity of my generation is fucking scary ... it pisses me off to no end.

I have respect for arnold for not giving into the circus. There is a difference between responsible and irresponsible use of steroids. I recognize this even though I don't use them.

6. Drudge

Drudge New Member

Every generation has dumbasses, the problem is the pussification of America with all this politcal correctness and all about the kiddies BS.

7. SteveO

SteveO Guest

you should be happy the media falsifies lots of stuff about steroids

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.