SPORTS As promised...an FS ode to the Guido

rtzcom

bon wons! fight slepa for life sone!~
Jan 14, 2005
CT
I present to you Dirty Jersey,

fs4.jpg

The guido way to clean up after fistpumping, juicing, and pouting. :bigthumb: This has double the fragrance of any existing FS slugs to date, as requested by many of you cage members.

Redneck Shinobi

Well Jules, the funny thing about my back is that
Oct 27, 2006
Vancouver, BC
I present to you Dirty Jersey,

fs4.jpg

The guido way to clean up after fistpumping, juicing, and pouting. :bigthumb: This has double the fragrance of any existing FS slugs to date, as requested by many of you cage members.
Fucking A!!! Bout fucking time. I need my fragrance!

TS
TS
rtzcom

rtzcom

Jan 14, 2005
CT
we'll be selling tan in a bottle soon...and you have to put it on when you fight ben lol

Shrug

Die in a Kimbo fight
Oct 18, 2003
Michigan
holy shit i thought this was commemorating guida (clay) and had fake hair all over the bar :rofl:

need to read closer

TS
TS
rtzcom

rtzcom

Jan 14, 2005
CT
This soap smells awesome. It reminds me of the abercrombie cologne....but has a less douchebaggy note. Even girls love how it smells so its not 100% masculine at all.

Optamix

Aug 9, 2004
Alabama
We know how you live bro. You worked hard to get the sickest fistpumps in all of Belmar. You're the baron of bronze. You got that pout on lock. Your hair is absolutely greased to perfection. You are the hottest human specimen in the fucking planet. You are the LV of douchebags.

Keep it that way by cleaning up with Dirty Jersey. It has tea tree oil that's great to clean up grime from the gym, and an extra dose of olive oil that lathers you up real nice. Scrub off the fake tan and beach residue with ground apricot seeds for a refreshing feeling.

The Dirty Shore is our most fragrant soap slug to date, because you have to smell good bro. We scented it just like that bottle of cologne you spent your whole paycheck on. Even the ladies love it, now that's wassup! Baby Blue, I see you! Yeaaaah!

:bowdown::bowdown: At the description on the website.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor