SPORTS At least TUF was an eye opener.

Hillary

fukc yaeh. ew waitled long enough. nujgses of hill
Dec 12, 2007
Arkansaw
Roli is doing strength and conditioning private workouts Monday-Friday from 8-9:30; Monday, Wednesday, Friday Boxing privates 10:00-11:30; and still training hard with us at night. Starting soon he and I will be taking wrestling privates with Pat Smith on Thursday. He will go back down to 145 because that's natural for him, but he says the strength and boxing is helping a ton with explosiveness.

Can't wait to see him back on the horse. :hsd:

Toodles

Don't ever give up on your dreams. Keep sleeping!
OT Supporter
Mar 13, 2002
Swampsville
Roli is doing strength and conditioning private workouts Monday-Friday from 8-9:30; Monday, Wednesday, Friday Boxing privates 10:00-11:30; and still training hard with us at night. Starting soon he and I will be taking wrestling privates with Pat Smith on Thursday. He will go back down to 145 because that's natural for him, but he says the strength and boxing is helping a ton with explosiveness.

Can't wait to see him back on the horse. :hsd:

as if he wasn't a walking toothpick already :mamoru:

but srsly best of luck to him..i'd like to see him in a rematch w/ junie :x:

wallydog11

Jun 5, 2004
I think he needs to work on his boxing a little more than 90mins a week:hs:

Junie has a huge mouth too, was expecting a lot more from that trash:ugh:

teep

Mar 7, 2006
i can't believe 145 is natural for him. is he just a lot stronger than he looks when you actually roll with him?

the boxing is going to be so awesome for him. with that kind of reach at that weight. fucking scary

SCirone

Aug 18, 2004
as if he wasn't a walking toothpick already :mamoru:

but srsly best of luck to him..i'd like to see him in a rematch w/ junie :x:

I was expecting that they would do this on the Finale, but I guess since she is saying he is going down to 145 that he didn't get asked back

Sylva

Jul 12, 2005
No way 145 is natty weight for someone taller than me. Dude needs to put on some serious mass and then compete at 145 or 155.

TS
TS
Hillary

Hillary

fukc yaeh. ew waitled long enough. nujgses of hill
Dec 12, 2007
Arkansaw
90 min 3x a week, plus what kickboxing training he does here at night.

Roli's had nine fights at 145 and one at 135, so yeah, he's better there. He doesn't have the bulky mass for 155, it just doesn't work for him. He walked at 156 in the house, so 145 is better anyway.

checkii

ฝรั่งตาน้ำข้าว
Jun 29, 2003
rain street
90 min 3x a week, plus what kickboxing training he does here at night.

Roli's had nine fights at 145 and one at 135, so yeah, he's better there. He doesn't have the bulky mass for 155, it just doesn't work for him. He walked at 156 in the house, so 145 is better anyway.
why'd he need pedialyte after weigh ins?

teep

Mar 7, 2006
I disagree, his grappling isn't his problem.

jiu jitsu =/ wrestling

he drops his level pretty well and his timing is good enough, but he has zero power/penetration behind his shots. at least in the fight with junie anyway

Khaaz

May 27, 2007
Bay Area
wow spoilers

I thought someone might've gotten injured and Roli would come back and win the whole thing.

THANKS A FUCKIN LOT

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor