At what point in your life did you...

Mercedes

IZLAM hummus king
OT Supporter
Feb 14, 2003
Orlando FL
After I had my motorcycle accident I stopped being a workaholic. Went from 70 hours a week to 20 hours fuck that noise

Reactions: Nikuk

GH0ST

OT Supporter
Jul 5, 2003
GA
After my employer of ~5 years let me go over the phone back in 2018. I still do my best and take pride in doing a good job but im not slaving over anything anymore for anybody

Damn. I hope it doesn't take that for me to stop slaving. It's killing me though. Working right now actually on my typical 40+ hour week.

saabguy

Saab-free since 2013. Mortgage guru
OT Supporter
Aug 11, 2003
Loserville. Population: 1
when i realized that i could never have the quality of life and work/life balance if i was working for someone else. the last three years of starting and running my own business have completely changed my life for the better
I imagine your business is pretty easy to run since you just don’t make any fuckin’ chocolate and put SOLD OUT on everything listed online.

frankelefritzsux

Good Fellowship Crew
Aug 5, 2001
Chattanooga, TN
I imagine your business is pretty easy to run since you just don’t make any fuckin’ chocolate and put SOLD OUT on everything listed online.

i never said i was good at business, just that i was way happier than when i was working 60hr kitchen weeks for someone else to take 6 vacations a year.

also i have been making shit nonstop for the last ten days, everything is going out the door retail, wholesale, or market. i have orders in hand for 2000 or so bon bons, so that's getting a lot of priority in production

iLLt3ck

Aug 1, 2002
Pitted, so pitted
When I went remote full time 3 years ago and realized companies are hiring me for what I know / relationship building and not staring at my screen for 8hrs a day.

Never been happier

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thetongue