Attention all ye Elves and Santas! Shipping delays....

12xalt

I lost a bet, that's why
Super Moderator
Sep 14, 2001
Hazel Dell, WA (Portland, OR)
Typically I'd just contact elves individually, and I still might, however...

I think we all know (or should by now) that shipping this year is all sorts of fuckered up. Many of you have contacted me about shipping troubles and delays and mix ups and so forth.

Lots of you are drop shipping this year, which is understandable considering these covid times. Or, doing a combination of drop shipping and sending out something more personal and hand packed/wrapped.

Please, everyone, be understanding if some, or all, of your gifts end up a little late. Also please be understanding if all of your gifts end up being drop shipped.

And please, contact me and/or @tunes directly if you have any concerns.

And one last little thing. Thank you. Thank you all for participating this year. Thank you all for being so great in our little subforum this year. This has been my easiest year yet with organizing/helping with OTSS :bowdown:

Mrfrosty

Club Astros member #0001.
OT Supporter
Nov 3, 2008
Metry, LA
Elf your stuff was supposed to get there Sunday. But delays have pushed it to Monday and now Tuesday. It will get there I promise.

Tracking has been sent in to the mods

Colleen

Apr 3, 2002
🇨🇦
I sent something which will come Sunday, and then the box i licked and sneezed in will be shipped out this weekend and I'm sure will be there after Christmas:wtc:

Scoob_13

Hello Nice FBI Lady
Oct 5, 2001
Jew Space Laser Control Center
My elf has like 2/3 of their stuff and Amazon is super vague on the delivery time for something that should have been 2 day'd and it's now 12 days later. I think 2of the items aren't even showing up until Jan 4 :mad:

Also I'm out of town until the 27th and the last gift won't go out until the 28th at the earliest :hs:

Reactions: 12xalt

FDT

no custer shit
OT Supporter
Jan 3, 2006
PNW
I'm procrastinating (not really, just been busy AF with a bunch of stuff) and my elf's package hasn't been sent yet, but they aren't too far away from here and I plan on sending it out tomorrow :o

Been so busy that I haven't even had time to open the main package from my Santa yet even tho it got here last week :embd:

TS
TS
12xalt

12xalt

I lost a bet, that's why
Super Moderator
Sep 14, 2001
Hazel Dell, WA (Portland, OR)
I'm procrastinating (not really, just been busy AF with a bunch of stuff) and my elf's package hasn't been sent yet, but they aren't too far away from here and I plan on sending it out tomorrow :o

Been so busy that I haven't even had time to open the main package from my Santa yet even tho it got here last week :embd:
get on it boy!

I'd say hand deliver, but in these covid times mebbe not :(

Scoob_13

Hello Nice FBI Lady
Oct 5, 2001
Jew Space Laser Control Center
My elf has like 2/3 of their stuff and Amazon is super vague on the delivery time for something that should have been 2 day'd and it's now 12 days later. I think 2of the items aren't even showing up until Jan 4 :mad:

Also I'm out of town until the 27th and the last gift won't go out until the 28th at the earliest :hs:
We’re very sorry your delivery is late. Most late packages arrive in a day. If you have not received your package by 31 December, you can come back here the next day for a refund.
:mad:

Without too many details there are things that go with the other items so it only partially makes sense at this point.

Publius

Professor of Triggerednometry
Jan 16, 2004
Big D by the Trinity
Imma bad Santa and only mailed my stuff this afternoon. :o

But I got 2-day air so hopefully you get it on the 24th elf. If not it'll be the 26th, and as I said in the thread I made you'll be getting a second package once the thing I was sure would get to me in time no problem ACTUALLY gets to me. :rofl:

strik9

Verbing weirds language.
May 18, 2001
Md
Sorry elf, last update was on the 22nd, hopefully they didn't lose it

FDT

no custer shit
OT Supporter
Jan 3, 2006
PNW
my thread is coming soon after I plow all this goddamn snow in the neighborhood

Reactions: 12xalt

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor