###Attention Men !!!!Very Lonely!!!! Very Depressed !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

horus

Equinsu ocha say “he will harm you”.
OT Supporter
Jan 10, 2005
Washington D.C.
I don't get depressed in my current life situation. I did have some mild bouts of depression a few years ago.

Depressed people wallow in their depression. I go out walking in the rain. Literally.

Doesn't jive, son.

well don't you just sound like a happy boy! :hsugh:

it's a wonder you don't have a girlfriend and have never been in a real long term relationship at 33 and that you sound like a college kid

TS
TS
Mithrandir

Mithrandir

Banned
Feb 21, 2011
FYI, I like walking in the rain. It reminds me of my childhood home. And the exercise is good. Plus, my car was in the shop.

See? Totally depressed bro.

horus

OT Supporter
Jan 10, 2005
Washington D.C.
FYI, I like walking in the rain. It reminds me of my childhood home. And the exercise is good. Plus, my car was in the shop.

See? Totally depressed bro.

I don't even know how to respond to this. what point are you even trying to make.

TS
TS
Mithrandir

Mithrandir

Banned
Feb 21, 2011
I don't even know how to respond to this. what point are you even trying to make.

what point are you trying to make? you claim I am depressed yet there is little evidence other than being rejected by a few girls.

horus

OT Supporter
Jan 10, 2005
Washington D.C.
what point are you trying to make? you claim I am depressed yet there is little evidence other than being rejected by a few girls.

well that still leaves the body dysmorphia and the codependency bro. you still need to see a shrink about those. those are very serious disorders.

TS
TS
Mithrandir

Mithrandir

Banned
Feb 21, 2011
well that still leaves the body dysmorphia and the codependency bro. you still need to see a shrink about those. those are very serious disorders.

Like I said, I don't even like talking on the phone.

That doesn't add up to codependency.

BD? Never had suicidal thoughts.

You have a vivid imagination.

horus

OT Supporter
Jan 10, 2005
Washington D.C.
Like I said, I don't even like talking on the phone.

That doesn't add up to codependency.

BD? Never had suicidal thoughts.

You have a vivid imagination.

I don't think you understand what body dysmorphia and codependency mean at all my friend

horus

OT Supporter
Jan 10, 2005
Washington D.C.
I googled. Seems straight forward.

you think body dysmorphia = suicide and codependency = clingy and you think it's "straightforward"

Z3kYsSh.gif

TS
TS
Mithrandir

Mithrandir

Banned
Feb 21, 2011
you think body dysmorphia = suicide and codependency = clingy and you think it's "straightforward"

If google is wrong I don't want to be right.

Perhaps, explain your definition? I am amused by your analysis.

InfiniteFaggotGold69

i love how horus has essentially dissected your entire life

horus

OT Supporter
Jan 10, 2005
Washington D.C.
If google is wrong I don't want to be right.

Perhaps, explain your definition? I am amused by your analysis.

Body dysmorphic disorder (BDD), also known as body dysmorphia or dysmorphic syndrome (originally dysmorphophobia), is a mental illness that involves belief that one's own appearance is unusually defective (worthy of hiding or fixing), while one's thoughts about it are pervasive and intrusive (at least one hour per day), although the perceived flaw might be nonexistent (BDD's delusional variant).[1] If the perceived flaw is actual, it is minor or perception of its significance is severely exaggerated.[1] Relatively common, found in about 1% to 2% of the general population, BDD is about equally prevalent in women and men.[1] BDD can occur in adults or in children, yet usually begins during adolescence.[1]

Codependent relationships are a type of dysfunctional helping relationship where one person supports or enables another person’s addiction, poor mental health, immaturity, irresponsibility, or under-achievement. Some codependents find themselves in relationships where their primary role is that of rescuer, supporter, and confidante. These helper types are often dependent on the other person's poor functioning to satisfy their own emotional needs.[1] Many codependents place a lower priority on their own needs, while being excessively preoccupied with the needs of others. Codependency may also be characterized by denial, low self-esteem, excessive compliance, or control patterns.[1]

bro, if you pick up suicide and neediness from that..I don't know what to tell you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec