Attention Whore Convention

Rev. Johnny Vegas

Make Ministry synth pop again
Jun 13, 2001
I think I upgraded a short business flight one day. It was fucking amazing. Now I've got a taste of how the other half live, I can't stand being in the back of the plane :rofl:
My mother was a flight attendant for Delta Airlines - I flew in coach once or twice growing up. It was always first/business class. Not until I started working after college did I have to regularly fly coach, so imagine how hard it is for me to adapt!

• Haha
Reactions: MissKitty

rebs

Fuck them Cowboys
OT Supporter
Sep 21, 2003
Ca
Windows and for work use.

I just mainly need for emails and then Excel budgets, and I also have a external hard drive.
My company uses Lenovo yoga laptops. Mine is about 4.5 years old and gets used in the field daily. Works great πŸ‘

Reactions: Colleen

Rev. Johnny Vegas

Jun 13, 2001
Windows and for work use.

I just mainly need for emails and then Excel budgets, and I also have a external hard drive.
I'd probably look at Dell Inspirons then. They make a great laptop and have a lot of options across budgets.

I'm getting a new work laptop soon, but it's silly big and expensive.

Figori

Taking BRC to the EXTREME. Bitch I operate.
OT Supporter
Jul 17, 2007
Somewhere near the Pentagon...
Pop a Xanax and drink a pint of hard liquor and you'll blink and wake up in a new city.

I don't drink.... But yeah. I've tried taking zz-quil and the likes. I just end up fighting it and making things worse...

I'm better just trying to let my body get to the point of just passing out.

I was doing well on a Lufthansa flight in coach, had a tv show playing on my seat back and was slowly drifting out when the flight attendant came by and turned off my screen and woke me up. He did that 4 times. At that point I just gave up.

Rev. Johnny Vegas

Jun 13, 2001
I just looked at the list price for my new work laptop and it's $3,452. I know it doesn't cost us anything close to that though.

rcm

Bully Troll Crew
OT Supporter
Dec 30, 2004
Hooked up with some chick last night and she got blood on my motherfucking white duvet cover.. have to go to the store and get something to remove it :ugh:

• Haha

Colleen

Apr 3, 2002
πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦
the lower tier HP and Dell stuff is shit

the Envy line (HP) and the XPS (Dell) line is a better product.

you can't go wrong with the Lenovo stuff, either. we were using HP until we switched to a different supplier and went back to Dell. i preferred the HP stuff.
My current one was an Acer and I didn't mind it

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright Β© 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448