Attention Whore Convention

Rev. Johnny Vegas

Make Ministry synth pop again
Jun 13, 2001
we were using HP until we switched to a different supplier and went back to Dell. i preferred the HP stuff.
Yeah, we seem to switch every year between Dell and HP. I've got a Dell Precision right now and apparently we're back on the HP cycle so its an HP Elite Dragonfly 2 next.

Rev. Johnny Vegas

Jun 13, 2001
I was going to try and be helpful and act like I knew the best way to get it out, but I don't need "how to clean up blood" in my Google history.
I'm more concerned that it isn't there already. I get that OT got old, but we're not that old yet.

rcm

Bully Troll Crew
OT Supporter
Dec 30, 2004
I was going to try and be helpful and act like I knew the best way to get it out, but I don't need "how to clean up blood" in my Google history.
I only know from an ex lol.. hydrogen peroxide iirc

WS6Formula350

2018 updated user text
Jul 5, 2001
Birmingham, AL
Yeah, we seem to switch every year between Dell and HP. I've got a Dell Precision right now and apparently we're back on the HP cycle so its an HP Elite Dragonfly 2 next.
my last HP was an 840 G6, i5-8700 and 32GB of RAM. it was a niece piece. got tired of the non-glossy touch screen on it and jumped to one of the Dell 5310 2-in-1s that we are getting now and i'm happier with it.

my work desktop now though is a fucking MSI desktop that we bought for a radiology clinic and never used :rofl:

Rev. Johnny Vegas

Jun 13, 2001
my last HP was an 840 G6, i5-8700 and 32GB of RAM. it was a niece piece. got tired of the non-glossy touch screen on it and jumped to one of the Dell 5310 2-in-1s that we are getting now and i'm happier with it.

my work desktop now though is a fucking MSI desktop that we bought for a radiology clinic and never used :rofl:
I always get annoyed as fuck that they're touchscreens in the first place. I'll go to clean the screen and fucking forget that its like that. It's not like I have any use for a touchscreen.

Colleen

Apr 3, 2002
πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦
My brother and I have never gotten it. Something about having a mom that was a flight attendant.
I think I was ok with the 15hr flight.. it was the layover that was a bitch. The small seats didn't even bug me :dunno:

The best was we get off and my husband was complaining as we exit the flight that he had jello for legs and I look up and there is a fucking basketball team infornt of us.

How a human that tall did that flight is beyond me..they still had to travel to Seattle too

Reactions: Rev. Johnny Vegas
TS
TS
Jinx

Jinx

OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2005
Indianapolis, Indiana
the lower tier HP and Dell stuff is shit

the Envy line (HP) and the XPS (Dell) line is a better product.

you can't go wrong with the Lenovo stuff, either. we were using HP until we switched to a different supplier and went back to Dell. i preferred the HP stuff.
I have an XPS 2 in 1, and I really like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright Β© 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448