Attention Whore Convention

Colleen

Apr 3, 2002
🇨🇦
this sounds a little familiar

me yesterday: I parked the truck out front in case it snows again
roommate: I can move it back behind the gate
me: if you do, don't park it in it's usual spot, I can't get to the front right wheel to lock the hub for 4wd with it that close to the fence, and I can't get to the windows/mirror on that side to see to back out.

I come home today. Guess where the truck is parked. Sure, it didn't snow last night. But the forecast says it will again tonight and probably tomorrow too.
I can't talk...I'm also a clusterfuck of thoughts most days.

Rev. Johnny Vegas

Make Ministry synth pop again
Jun 13, 2001
How can you go for years without any kmfdm? Though I admit there are times I go a few months at a time without.

Still pissed the show I had tix for got cancelled
I usually tend toward heavier stuff, and some of KMFDM's stuff can get too eurodance for me.

Also, you might check their schedule because I think they're coming back to the US this year. No clue where though.

12xalt

I lost a bet, that's why
Super Moderator
Sep 14, 2001
Hazel Dell, WA (Portland, OR)
I usually tend toward heavier stuff, and some of KMFDM's stuff can get too eurodance for me.

Also, you might check their schedule because I think they're coming back to the US this year. No clue where though.
Ah, quite true, I've always considered them industrial dance, uaioe is probably the most dance-ish plus some reggae (it's also my favorite)

Will have to look, thanks.

Just found out original line up bauhaus is playing here next month. Wacky

Rev. Johnny Vegas

Jun 13, 2001
Ah, quite true, I've always considered them industrial dance, uaioe is probably the most dance-ish plus some reggae (it's also my favorite)

Will have to look, thanks.

Just found out original line up bauhaus is playing here next month. Wacky
And I go more toward Ministry on the industrial metal side of industrial. I'm still so glad I got to see Ministry again last month. :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

12xalt

I lost a bet, that's why
Super Moderator
Sep 14, 2001
And I go more toward Ministry on the industrial metal side of industrial. I'm still so glad I got to see Ministry again last month. :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
They cancelled here. Originally the show was ministry kmfdm and front line assembly. Then they swapped out kmfdm for someone else. Then nada

I like ministry well enough, but I bought the tix for kmfdm.

Rev. Johnny Vegas

Jun 13, 2001
They cancelled here. Originally the show was ministry kmfdm and front line assembly. Then they swapped out kmfdm for someone else. Then nada

I like ministry well enough, but I bought the tix for kmfdm.
That was either version 1 or version 2 of Ministry's tour. :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

The first version was scheduled for spring 2020.

They cancelled and rescheduled for spring/summer 2021, with different support.

They cancelled and rescheduled again for spring 2022, again with different support. I'm really surprised Uncle Al didn't say fuck it, because he hates touring.

I realized on my way to the show that it was 30 years since I first saw Ministry on Lollapalooza 1992. :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

• Wow
Reactions: 12xalt

12xalt

I lost a bet, that's why
Super Moderator
Sep 14, 2001
That was either version 1 or version 2 of Ministry's tour. :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

The first version was scheduled for spring 2020.

They cancelled and rescheduled for spring/summer 2021, with different support.

They cancelled and rescheduled again for spring 2022, again with different support. I'm really surprised Uncle Al didn't say fuck it, because he hates touring.

I realized on my way to the show that it was 30 years since I first saw Ministry on Lollapalooza 1992. :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
I've never. They were either playing somewhere I didn't like, or same night as another show, or tix were too much, etc, so I said fuck it

Reactions: Rev. Johnny Vegas

Rev. Johnny Vegas

Jun 13, 2001
I've never. They were either playing somewhere I didn't like, or same night as another show, or tix were too much, etc, so I said fuck it
Well, I absolutely believe the tickets were too much - Al said in an interview or in his book that since he hates touring he only wanted to play for the people that really wanted to be there, something to that effect. Before this show, the last two times I saw Ministry the tickets were over $100 each at a club.

12xalt

I lost a bet, that's why
Super Moderator
Sep 14, 2001
Well, I absolutely believe the tickets were too much - Al said in an interview or in his book that since he hates touring he only wanted to play for the people that really wanted to be there, something to that effect. Before this show, the last two times I saw Ministry the tickets were over $100 each at a club.
Yeah, fuck that. There might be shows I'd pay that for, but not them whether I like them or not.

Pretty sure the two times I've paid over $100 was for Depeche Mode (was too much, would have been worth it for a better venue), and then my upcoming RATM show.

Rev. Johnny Vegas

Jun 13, 2001
cant tell if i have a cold, allergies, or covid. oh joy!
My dad got hit really hard by what he thinks are allergies late last week while I was in Houston with him. He's still coughing and hasn't gotten his voice back. I don't think it's allergies, but he's going to the doc today either way.

• Support
Reactions: 12xalt

MissKitty

If squats were easy they'd be called 'Your Mum'
OT Supporter
Jun 21, 2004
Dingoland
The US federal government made free, at home rapid tests available to all Americans earlier this year, so a lot of the rapid testing locations shut down.
So does that mean supply is now shit?

We didn't even have them until Jan/Feb because the government didn't organiser any. And we had to pay for them

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448