Attention Whore Convention

Rev. Johnny Vegas

Make Ministry synth pop again
Jun 13, 2001
Yah all of us are sneezing and I assumed it was allergies at first but my throat feels not good :0

I had to text clients who I was going to meet today too and make sure they don't care I'm sick lol
He's seen an allergist and is having an allergy panel done Monday, which is great. My brother and I have only been pushing for him to do that for around a half a decade or more!

He's also done a rapid COVID test and gotten a negative. I was with him for a week and I've been fine.

Reactions: 12xalt and Colleen

Colleen

Apr 3, 2002
πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦
He's seen an allergist and is having an allergy panel done Monday, which is great. My brother and I have only been pushing for him to do that for around a half a decade or more!

He's also done a rapid COVID test and gotten a negative. I was with him for a week and I've been fine.
They tell you to test twice if you're sick just to get accuracy.

Probably just a cold though, it's been going around daycare/ school with our kids.

12xalt

I lost a bet, that's why
Super Moderator
Sep 14, 2001
Hazel Dell, WA (Portland, OR)
It costs ~$250,000 to raise a child in the US, so for a quarter of a million dollars, the canopy had better do a lot more than get me a damn beer!
He said for a newborn, not the whole life of a kid

I'm sure a newborn is still pretty expensive though, but unlike one of them, the canopy won't cost you much in upkeep once brought home

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright Β© 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448