Attention Whore Convention

Colleen

Apr 3, 2002
πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦
It costs ~$250,000 to raise a child in the US, so for a quarter of a million dollars, the canopy had better do a lot more than get me a damn beer!
I looked it up and it said about 200,000 in Canada or 10 to 15,000 a year. Not sure I believe those costs but I'm not sure what they're basing them on either.
Will the newborn let me sleep under it and protect me and my gear from the elements when I'm out truck camping/racing?
Well no but my kids know how to make a killer fort

Reactions: 12xalt

Rev. Johnny Vegas

Make Ministry synth pop again
Jun 13, 2001
I looked it up and it said about 200,000 in Canada or 10 to 15,000 a year. Not sure I believe those costs but I'm not sure what they're basing them on either.
Oh, I don't think there's any realistic way to calculate it, but I know that $250,000 USD number is often quoted.

Reactions: Colleen

turbo35

haters gonna hate
May 8, 2001
Seattle-ish, WA
I'll be doing that a bit this weekend. The Olympus Rally is happening and I'm camping with the silent cranky guy and some other friends.
We went to this annual 4/20 pinball tournament downtown. Got there right at 4:20 and the final match ended just after midnight. Wifey was in the last game (winner got a pinball machine) but ended up taking 3rd and getting this remote control airplane or something. I think I ended up 12th or so, 72 people entered. What an epic shitshow, but I have zero desire to do jack shit for the next day or two :rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: Jason H and 12xalt

12xalt

I lost a bet, that's why
Super Moderator
Sep 14, 2001
Hazel Dell, WA (Portland, OR)
Omigosh this campsite is great. It's a bit closer to their house than I'd like, but whatever. He says it doesn't matter how loud I laugh, or how late. There are a lot of trees between and it's sort of down the hill and next to a creek. Can't see their place unless we go out to the little road

Reactions: turbo35

Rev. Johnny Vegas

Make Ministry synth pop again
Jun 13, 2001
I've heard of more people getting it in the last few months than the first two years.
It has in no way gone
Of course it's not gone.

It's just that governments lifted mandates of various kinds and the news stopped covering it 25x8 because of Putin's war in Ukraine.

Colleen

Apr 3, 2002
πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦
Ugh. I'm back in urgent care for pains in my abdomen. It's been over a week now of feeling pains near my left kidney and this am I was rolled over in pain.

Fml and to top it off I wore a jumper cause it's loose around my tummy and I had to give a urine sample. So basically sitting nude on the toilet to take urine πŸ˜‚

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright Β© 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448