Attention Whore Convention

Colleen

Apr 3, 2002
πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦
Blood work tomorrow... Waiting on an ultrasound appointment and the urgent care doctor said I should talk to my doctor about a scope on my bladder since I had blood in my urine for the billionth time without any infection showing. My liver and gallbladder were both sore to touch too... Which puzzled her so I dunno.

Maybe this time I'll get an answer :x:

• Support
Reactions: 12xalt

WildWilly

Woooooozy
Sep 27, 2001
Raleigh, NC
Blood work tomorrow... Waiting on an ultrasound appointment and the urgent care doctor said I should talk to my doctor about a scope on my bladder since I had blood in my urine for the billionth time without any infection showing. My liver and gallbladder were both sore to touch too... Which puzzled her so I dunno.

Maybe this time I'll get an answer :x:
giphy.gif

Rev. Johnny Vegas

Make Ministry synth pop again
Jun 13, 2001
Can't even sleep in on my birthday. Cat woke me up at 6:30:wtc:. Oh well time to go grab some breakfast. :wavey:
I woke up early today too, but it's not Moose's fault. Oh well, already knocked out a bunch of stuff I had to do for work, so the rest of my day will be easier.

Rev. Johnny Vegas

Jun 13, 2001
Oh, I forgot to update about my dad. He saw the allergist who promptly said "you may have allergies, but you also have a massive sinus infection". :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

Got him on proper meds and he started feeling better in 2 days.

Sometimes I wonder where my hardheadedness comes from, and my father promptly reminds me through his actions. :eek3::eek3::eek3:

Rev. Johnny Vegas

Jun 13, 2001

:mamoru:

:oopsie::oopsie::oopsie:

Rev. Johnny Vegas

Jun 13, 2001
Storms rolling through DFW now and Moose is not happy about them. For the first ~10 years he never had a problem with them, but recently he's been getting more upset by them so I have to get up with him and hold him.

• Support
Reactions: 12xalt

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright Β© 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448