Attention Whore Convention

Rev. Johnny Vegas

Make Ministry synth pop again
Jun 13, 2001
I'm pretty good with customer service and getting along with people but holy fuck I have no time or effort for those people. Just give it to me straight and move forward.
You totally missed the joke.

And passive aggressive people wouldn't do well at my job. Even having gotten a lot more relaxed and chill in the 20+ years I've been around, we still have a very direct culture.

Reactions: Colleen

Colleen

Apr 3, 2002
πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦
You totally missed the joke.

And passive aggressive people wouldn't do well at my job. Even having gotten a lot more relaxed and chill in the 20+ years I've been around, we still have a very direct culture.
Sorry it was a long day :0

Yes another tire. I chirped at my cousin who sold me the tires since it's the second one to go :rofl:

Ava G.

ᱬ
OT Supporter
Apr 9, 2021
CO
This thread was saved to my bookmarks. Came across it yesterday and I was like OH YEAH I need to visit that forum again. Fun place.

That tire has seen better days. I would ride my bicycle more than I do, but... got tired of changing the tires. I live in an area where there are a bunch of thorns on the ground.

Reactions: Colleen

Rev. Johnny Vegas

Jun 13, 2001
This thread was saved to my bookmarks. Came across it yesterday and I was like OH YEAH I need to visit that forum again. Fun place.

That tire has seen better days. I would ride my bicycle more than I do, but... got tired of changing the tires. I live in an area where there are a bunch of thorns on the ground.
That's usually less about the tires and more about the proper inflation of them. If they're aired up to spec, they hold up through a lot.

Reactions: Ava G.

Colleen

Apr 3, 2002
πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦
That's usually less about the tires and more about the proper inflation of them. If they're aired up to spec, they hold up through a lot.
We checked the tires last week as we hauled 10klbs and I checked the other three when the one blew and they were fine.

It's odd to me that I've now blown two tires within 8 months. I still think it's a defect somehow in the tire.

Rev. Johnny Vegas

Jun 13, 2001
Pheeeeew.....

I may have made a mistake with the beef wide noodles I got for lunch.

Normally when I'm asked how spicy I want things at Thai places I have to order really spicy because they seem to have the "white boy hot" and the "Asian hot" scales, and of course I'm lily fuckin' white.

Whoever cooked this gave me the super spicy on the "Asian hot" scale. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Colleen

Apr 3, 2002
πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦
Pheeeeew.....

I may have made a mistake with the beef wide noodles I got for lunch.

Normally when I'm asked how spicy I want things at Thai places I have to order really spicy because they seem to have the "white boy hot" and the "Asian hot" scales, and of course I'm lily fuckin' white.

Whoever cooked this gave me the super spicy on the "Asian hot" scale. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I learned in Thailand very fast not to order spicy :rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: 12xalt and Ava G.

Rev. Johnny Vegas

Jun 13, 2001
I learned in Thailand very fast not to order spicy :rofl:
I've long known there are different scales.

When I was with my half-Taiwanese gf/wife, I was switched to "Asian hot" because of her somehow.

I wasn't expecting to be randomly back on "Asian hot". :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Reactions: Ava G.

Colleen

Apr 3, 2002
πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦
Hmm... So my doctor thinks I might have central sensitivity syndrome.. :hmm:

Central sensitivity syndromes (CSSs) represent a heterogeneous group of disorders (e.g., fibromyalgia [FM], irritable bowel syndrome [IBS], chronic headache, temporomandibular disorders [TMDs], pelvic pain syndromes) that share common symptoms, with persistent pain being the most prominent feature

Nonphixion

Oct 12, 2003
Vienna, Austria
Hmm... So my doctor thinks I might have central sensitivity syndrome.. :hmm:

Central sensitivity syndromes (CSSs) represent a heterogeneous group of disorders (e.g., fibromyalgia [FM], irritable bowel syndrome [IBS], chronic headache, temporomandibular disorders [TMDs], pelvic pain syndromes) that share common symptoms, with persistent pain being the most prominent feature
I have fibromyalgia and this website is what my med student exgf said doctors use to get their latest information. I read all kinds of linked things to what I have and learned a lot, pretty easy to understand too while not being too simplified/generalized.

Hope this helps :dunno:

Colleen

Apr 3, 2002
πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦
I have fibromyalgia and this website is what my med student exgf said doctors use to get their latest information. I read all kinds of linked things to what I have and learned a lot, pretty easy to understand too while not being too simplified/generalized.

Hope this helps :dunno:

Ahh cool thank you! I just started reading more up on it and a lot of the symptoms make sense with how I feel.

I'm just mostly concerned right now about the fact I still have blood in my urine. :/ The other symptoms seem less scary that that is right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

• About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
    OT v15.8.1 Copyright Β© 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
    Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ddunn9448