Attention Whore Convention

MissKitty

If squats were easy they'd be called 'Your Mum'
OT Supporter
Jun 21, 2004
Dingoland
I'm so annoyed at myself too :(
I've ordered a new phone, but they don't sell Pixel 5s any more, so hubby gets the 6, and I'll take his 5!

• Sad
Reactions: Colleen

Colleen

Apr 3, 2002
πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦
Lawds I forgot how fucked I was from my reduction and lift

NWS
Screenshot-20220509-074325-One-Drive-2.jpg

• Wow
  • Support
Reactions: Jason H and Ava G.

12xalt

I lost a bet, that's why
Super Moderator
Sep 14, 2001
Hazel Dell, WA (Portland, OR)
I still don't have full strength in my arms anymore. I'm the feeble girl who now has to ask for someone else to open the jar of pickles.
I have to open jars for my roommate. Ever since he shattered his wrist and has had multiple surgeries on it.

Still, that's so odd though. I guess I'm super glad and lucky I didn't have a complication like that :hug:

• Support
Reactions: Colleen

WS6Formula350

2018 updated user text
Jul 5, 2001
Birmingham, AL
can one of you save me and tell me what to buy to organize this shit pile jesus fuck

1652130406185.png

the brown baskets were great for a while and now there is just too much shit. help plz k thx

also the litter box is clean now, pay no attention to the cat shit πŸ‘€

• Clown
Reactions: Scroder

Colleen

Apr 3, 2002
πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦
I have to open jars for my roommate. Ever since he shattered his wrist and has had multiple surgeries on it.

Still, that's so odd though. I guess I'm super glad and lucky I didn't have a complication like that :hug:
Well mine is just because they added the implant at the end. I think looking back I wish I would have just kept my fat boobs and had a lift and called it a day 🀣

Oh wellZ

Reactions: 12xalt

Colleen

Apr 3, 2002
πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦
can one of you save me and tell me what to buy to organize this shit pile jesus fuck

View attachment 220153

the brown baskets were great for a while and now there is just too much shit. help plz k thx

also the litter box is clean now, pay no attention to the cat shit πŸ‘€
Toss in truck
Bring to dump
Profit

Also I bet if you went through that crap half of it you don't need anymore.

Rev. Johnny Vegas

Make Ministry synth pop again
Jun 13, 2001
So y'all may remember a couple of years ago I made a thread about a relative of mine in Wisconsin using my e-mail address, which they'd been doing for a while.

That time, I rescheduled and changed their U-Haul appointment that they'd gotten for their move the upcoming weekend. Their use of my e-mail address stopped for a while after that.

Apparently they had a doctors appointment scheduled for tomorrow. Had.

• Wow
Reactions: 12xalt

Rev. Johnny Vegas

Jun 13, 2001
I think I could have handled the bruising but then because my implant went under my muscle Oh man the recovery sucked on that. Child birth was easier recovery than that
My mother went through a number of surgeries to that area after her breast cancer diagnosis circa 2007. About 2 years worth of procedures, for various reasons.

• Support
Reactions: Ava G. and 12xalt

C4

OT OG Aussie #1
May 23, 2000
SYDNEY/VANCOUVER/DALLAS
question for the brains trust.. i have a business thing thats happening, which is going to (hopefully :x:) result in a nice financial gain for me. It's quite a huge deal for us and obviously something I feel like talking about with friends.. but I am also mindful that i don't want to come across like I'm bragging or trying to one up anyone.. should i just STFU and keep it all to myself? Its just a significant event which of course you are thinking a lot about and therefore feel like talking about but I dunno.. it feels a bit dirty

Rev. Johnny Vegas

Jun 13, 2001
question for the brains trust.. i have a business thing thats happening, which is going to (hopefully :x:) result in a nice financial gain for me. It's quite a huge deal for us and obviously something I feel like talking about with friends.. but I am also mindful that i don't want to come across like I'm bragging or trying to one up anyone.. should i just STFU and keep it all to myself? Its just a significant event which of course you are thinking a lot about and therefore feel like talking about but I dunno.. it feels a bit dirty
Well I certainly wouldn't talk about it much until it happened.

And even then, I'd probably still keep things on the downlow, but I tend to be pretty private about things like that in general.

C4

OT OG Aussie #1
May 23, 2000
SYDNEY/VANCOUVER/DALLAS
Well I certainly wouldn't talk about it much until it happened.

And even then, I'd probably still keep things on the downlow, but I tend to be pretty private about things like that in general.

yeah i suppose you're right - I'm just pretty excited :hsrun:
I don't really mention it except for a few really close friends who are already aware of the situation but if i don't say anything about it, what comes after may be a bit of a shock (another move from AUS)..

turbo35

haters gonna hate
May 8, 2001
Seattle-ish, WA
If you're trying to let them know you'll be moving, that's one thing. But I wouldn't go into the details of why unless they pressed, just saying you have a good business opportunity will be enough for most situations.

Reactions: 12xalt and C4

WS6Formula350

2018 updated user text
Jul 5, 2001
Birmingham, AL
Toss in truck
Bring to dump
Profit

Also I bet if you went through that crap half of it you don't need anymore.
Top two brown things are tools that belong in the garage

middle stuff is kid's coloring books/crafts etc.

then napkins and shit. which i can probably get in the linen closet after we get rid of some of the old towels and shit. but TIME is the thing we don't have at the moment fml.

:werd: :werd: :werd:

How much of that stuff do you actually need?
Sadly... most of it. and i went thourgh all of it about six months ago. smhmh.

FifthGear

Sep 18, 2003
Middle west
So y'all may remember a couple of years ago I made a thread about a relative of mine in Wisconsin using my e-mail address, which they'd been doing for a while.

That time, I rescheduled and changed their U-Haul appointment that they'd gotten for their move the upcoming weekend. Their use of my e-mail address stopped for a while after that.

Apparently they had a doctors appointment scheduled for tomorrow. Had.
why not just change your password?

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright Β© 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448